- GTT Communications, Inc. GTT rose 41.6% to $3.54 in pre-market trading after jumping over 57% on Wednesday.
- Workhorse Group Inc. WKHS rose 29.2% to $14.88 in pre-market trading. Workhorse Group shares surged around 20% on Wednesday amid strength in EV names as well as retail investor interest in high-short interest stocks.
- BlackBerry Limited BB rose 24.1% to $18.92 in pre-market trading amid a retail investor-led frenzy. The company’s stock also jumped 32% on Wednesday.
- Sundial Growers Inc. SNDL rose 19.5% to $1.35 in pre-market trading after e-commerce giant Amazon.com said it supports the federal legalization of marijuana and will drop marijuana-testing requirements for some of its workers.
- Naked Brand Group Limited NAKD shares rose 17.2% to $0.96 in pre-market trading. Naked Brand shares surged 29% on Wednesday amid recent renewed retail investor interest in the stock.
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company LJPC rose 14.7% to $5.70 in pre-market trading after adding 6% on Wednesday.
- Clover Health Investments, Corp. CLOV rose 14% to $9.96 in pre-market trading after gaining 13% on Wednesday.
- Washington Prime Group Inc. WPG shares rose 13.5% to $5.05 in pre-market trading after declining 6% on Wednesday.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. AMC rose 13.1% to $70.70 in pre-market trading. AMC Entertainment shares soared higher by over 95% on Wednesday amid renewed interest from retail investors. The company announced Tuesday that it raised $230.5 million in new equity from Mudrick Capital.
- Elastic NV ESTC rose 12.8% to $133.15 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results and issued strong sales guidance.
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp. CLNE rose 11.3% to $9.05 in pre-market trading.
- 1847 Goedeker Inc. GOED shares rose 10.8% to $2.55 in pre-market trading. Sabby recently disclosed a 11% passive stake in 1847 Goedeker.
- Tilray, Inc. TLRY rose 10.5% to $21.00 in pre-market trading. Tilray shares climbed 12% on Wednesday amid high retail-investor interest in the Canada-based cannabis company.
- Abeona Therapeutics Inc. ABEO rose 8% to $1.90 in pre-market trading.
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SLRX rose 6% to $1.41 in pre-market trading after gaining around 5%
- on Wednesday.
- Globalstar, Inc. GSAT rose 6% to $1.23 in pre-market trading after dropping 28% on Wednesday.
- Urban One, Inc. UONE rose 5.1% to $11.99 in pre-market trading. Urban One shares jumped 33% on Wednesday amid investor anticipation of Juneteenth, during which the stock saw a run up last year.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Moxian, Inc. MOXC fell 9.2% to $11.89 in pre-market trading after jumping over 17% on Wednesday.
- Stealth BioTherapeutics Corp MITO shares fell 9.1% to $1.61 in pre-market trading. Stealth BioTherapeutics shares surged 22% on Wednesday after the company announced it received orphan drug designation from the European Medicines Agency for elamipretide for the treatment of Barth syndrome.
- Vertex Energy, Inc. VTNR fell 8.2% to $7.44 in pre-market trading after declining around 6% on Wednesday.
- Conformis, Inc. CFMS fell 7.8% to $0.8118 in pre-market trading.
- C3.ai, Inc. AI shares fell 7.7% to $70.21 in pre-market trading after the company reported a loss for its fourth quarter.
- Alpine Income Property Trust Inc PINE fell 7.5% to $18.24 in pre-market trading after the company announced a public offering of 2.5 million shares of common stock.
- FireEye Inc FEYE shares fell 5.8% to $21.22 in pre-market trading after the company announced the sale of FIreEye Products business to Symphony Technology Group for $1.2 billion.
- Ocugen, Inc. OCGN fell 5.7% to $8.92 in pre-market trading. The company recently announced it's on track to submit its Emergency Use Authorization application to the FDA for its COVID-19 vaccine candidate COVAXIN.
- Lizhi Inc. LIZI fell 5.7% to $6.51 in pre-market trading. Lizhi shares fell over 8% on Wednesday after the company reported Q1 earnings results.
- Syneos Health Inc SYNH shares fell 3.8% to $82.40 in pre-market trading after the company reported a roughly 10.85 million share common stock offering via affiliates of Thomas H. Lee Partners.
- Splunk Inc SPLK shares fell 3.1% to $120.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 EPS results.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasBiotechnologyHealth CarePre-Market MoversTop Gainers