- Cidara Therapeutics, Inc. CDTX shares rose 82.1% to $3.06 in pre-market trading after the company announced it has formed a partnership with Mundipharma to develope and commercialize Rezafungin. Cidara will receive an upfront payment of $30 million and an equity investment of $9 million.
- Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. OSN shares rose 21% to $4.90 in pre-market trading after gaining 8.00% on Friday.
- Conn's, Inc. CONN rose 13.1% to $22.79 in pre-market trading as the company reported better-than-expected Q2 earnings.
- The Medicines Company MDCO rose 11.6% to $46.84 in pre-market trading after the company presented results from its ORION-11 trial at ESC Congress 2019. In the trial, inclisiran met all primary and secondary efficacy endpoints.
- Zealand Pharma A/S ZEAL rose 10% to $21.10 in pre-market trading. Boehringer Ingelheim and Zealand Pharma announced plans to initiate Phase 2 development of the GLP-1/glucagon dual agonist BI 456906.
- BioLineRx Ltd. BLRX rose 8.8% to $3.10 in pre-market trading. BioLineRx disclosed that it has successfully completed dose-escalation part of Phase 1/2a clinical study for AGI-134 immunotherapy for the treatment of solid tumors.
- Napco Security Technologies, Inc. NSSC rose 6.1% to $36.57 in pre-market trading.
- Eldorado Gold Corporation EGO rose 5% to $9.64 in pre-market trading.
- Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. APRN shares rose 4.7% to $7.10 in pre-market trading.
- Grupo Supervielle S.A. SUPV rose 4.5% to $2.57 in pre-market trading after falling 8.55% on Friday.
- Momo Inc. MOMO rose 3.5% to $38.05 in pre-market trading.
- Teekay LNG Partners L.P. TGP rose 5% to $15.25 in pre-market trading.
- Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. RGR rose 4.9% to $43.00 in pre-market trading.
- Sanofi SA SNY rose 3.2% to $44.31 in pre-market trading after Bernstein initiated coverage on the company's stock with an Outperform rating and a $52 price target.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ARNA shares fell 82.6% to $9.22 in pre-market trading.
- CIM Commercial Trust Corporation CMCT fell 67.6% to $19.44 in pre-market trading.
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ARDS shares fell 27.1% to $8.52 in pre-market trading after reporting Phase 2 clinical trial results of AR-105 for the treatment of ventilator-associated pneumonia caused by pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Sasol Limited SSL fell 7.8% to $17.44 in pre-market trading.
- Intelsat S.A. I fell 7.2% to $19.20 in pre-market trading.
- Newell Brands Inc. NWL shares fell 6.1% to $15.59 in pre-market trading.
- MoSys, Inc. MOSY fell 6% to $2.50 in the pre-market trading session after rising 5.56% on Friday.
- Seadrill Limited SDRL fell 6% to $2.21 in pre-market trading after dropping 6.75% on Friday.
- Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. FFHL fell 5.3% to $3.60 in pre-market trading.
- Pareteum Corporation TEUM fell 4.2% to $2.05 in the pre-market trading session.
- Micro Focus International plc MFGP shares fell 4.2% to $13.22 in pre-market trading after gaining 6.32% on Friday.
- Mallinckrodt plc MNK fell 3.5% to $2.50 in pre-market trading after declining 15.91% on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.