- Truist Securities cut Criteo S.A. CRTO price target from $40 to $35. Criteo shares fell 3.5% to close at $22.92 on Wednesday.
- Barclays raised Eli Lilly and Company LLY price target from $333 to $355. Eli Lilly shares fell 0.3% to $329.29 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse cut the price target on MarketAxess Holdings Inc. MKTX from $316 to $305. MarketAxess shares fell 1.9% to close at $259.63 on Wednesday.
- UBS cut the price target on Kellogg Company K from $81 to $74. Kellogg shares dropped 1.3% to $71.80 in pre-market trading.
- Daiwa Capital raised Merck & Co., Inc. MRK price target from $89 to $102. Merck shares fell 1.4% to $91.81 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital cut The Boston Beer Company, Inc. SAM price target from $488 to $331. Boston Beer shares fell 0.5% to $304.85 in pre-market trading.
- Mizuho cut CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. CTMX price target from $16 to $4. CytomX Therapeutics shares fell 28.9% to $1.40 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc reduced the price target for Microsoft Corporation MSFT from $373 to $330. Microsoft shares rose 0.2% to $266.85 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup lowered price target for DoorDash, Inc. DASH from $138 to $118. DoorDash shares rose 0.4% to $69.66 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc reduced the price target on Intuit Inc. INTU from $500 to $450.. Intuit shares rose 1% to $408.76 in pre-market trading.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.