- Mizuho cut Adobe Inc. ADBE price target from $600 to $530. Adobe shares fell 1.1% to $421.77 in pre-market trading.
- Evercore ISI Group lowered Stitch Fix, Inc. SFIX price target from $13 to $10. Stitch Fix shares fell 15.2% to $6.60 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse reduced the price target for Rent the Runway, Inc. RENT from $11 to $7. Rent the Runway shares jumped 8.2% to $3.82 in pre-market trading.
- UBS cut Signet Jewelers Limited SIG price target from $138 to $120. Signet Jewelers shares fell 0.6% to $67.40 in pre-market trading.
- JMP Securities lowered the price target on DocuSign, Inc. DOCU from $180 to $151. DocuSign shares fell 25.2% to $65.40 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays raised Tesla, Inc. TSLA price target from $325 to $370. Tesla shares rose 0.1% to $720.11 in pre-market trading.
- Needham boosted price target for MongoDB, Inc. MDB from $310 to $350. MongoDB shares fell 0.1% to $290.00 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley cut Lamar Advertising Company LAMR price target from $135 to $103. Lamar Advertising shares fell 1.4% to $91.98 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs cut the price target on Netflix, Inc. NFLX from $265 to $186. Netflix shares dropped 4.3% to $184.40 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan raised the price target on Spirit Airlines, Inc. SAVE from $24 to $30. Spirit Airlines shares rose 4.1% to $23.21 in pre-market trading.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.