- Empower Clinics EPWCF shares closed up 22.9% at $0.6
- Choom Holdings CHOOF shares closed up 7.29% at $0.07
- Leviathan Natural Prods LVCNF shares closed up 6.37% at $0.47
- MGC Pharmaceuticals MGCLF shares closed up 4.55% at $0.03
- RIV Capital CNPOF shares closed up 4.28% at $1.45
- Emerald Health EMHTF shares closed up 4.23% at $0.18
- VIVO Cannabis VVCIF shares closed up 4.18% at $0.11
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals CRBP shares closed up 3.4% at $2.13
- Invictus MD Strategies IVITF shares closed down 11.86% at $0.05
- GreenTree Hospitality Gr GHG shares closed down 8.72% at $12.87
- Elixinol Wellness ELLXF shares closed down 8.54% at $0.10
- 48North Cannabis NCNNF shares closed down 8% at $0.13
- CURE Pharmaceutical Hldg CURR shares closed down 7.72% at $0.71
- BioHarvest Sciences CNVCF shares closed down 7.02% at $0.23
- Tetra Bio Pharma TBPMF shares closed down 6.28% at $0.27
- Urban-gro UGRO shares closed down 5.92% at $9.37
- Item 9 Labs INLB shares closed down 4.55% at $3.15
- Next Green Wave Holdings NXGWF shares closed down 4.29% at $0.67
Lead image by Ilona Szentivanyi. Copyright: Benzinga.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Missed the first wave of cannabis investments? Don’t make that mistake again.
Experts believe cannabis stocks have found their floor and are now poised for unprecedented growth.
Join Benzinga PotProfits. Our in-house canna stock expert, Michael Berger, is on a mission to uncover the most promising cannabis stocks poised for growth, even in a dull market. He leaves no bud unturned to bring you the juiciest potential double-digit opportunities!
Just this year, the PotProfits portfolio has seen smoking-hot gains like:
- 47.10% with $GTBIF
- 40.23% with $TCNNF
- 21.50% with $VFF