- Analysts at Maxim Group upgraded Darden Restaurants, Inc. DRI from Hold to Buy. Darden shares rose 1.12 percent to $78.58 in pre-market trading.
- KeyBanc upgraded SBA Communications Corporation SBAC from Sector Weight to Overweight. SBA Communications shares gained 0.67 percent to close at $142.41 on Tuesday.
- Canaccord Genuity upgraded Michael Kors Holdings Ltd KORS from Hold to Buy. Michael Kors shares rose 2.45 percent to $48.18 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James upgraded CareDx Inc CDNA from Market Perform to Outperform. CareDx shares gained 7.77 percent to $4.44 in pre-market trading.
- Janney Capital upgraded Chesapeake Lodging Trust CHSP from Neutral to Buy. Chesapeake Lodging shares rose 0.50 percent to close at $26.36 on Tuesday.
- Baird upgraded Darden Restaurants, Inc. DRI from Neutral to Outperform. Darden shares rose 1.12 percent to $78.58 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at MKM Partners upgraded Lumentum Holdings Inc LITE from Neutral to Buy. Lumentum shares rose 3.93 percent to $52.80 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Jaffray downgraded Tile Shop Hldgs, Inc. TTS from Overweight to Neutral. Tile Shop shares slipped 2.72 percent to $14.30 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded SunPower Corporation SPWR from Equal-Weight to Underweight. SunPower shares dropped 3.60 percent to $6.96 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at JP Morgan downgraded Trivago NV - ADR TRVG from Overweight to Neutral. trivago shares declined 1.87 percent to $11.00 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James downgraded Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc WBA from Outperform to Market Perform. Walgreens shares fell 0.86 percent to $78.40 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup downgraded Kornit Digital Ltd KRNT from Buy to Neutral. Kornit Digital shares fell 24.20 percent to $13.00 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James downgraded Intuit Inc. INTU from Market Perform to Underperform. Intuit shares fell 0.69 percent to $143.77 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Piper Jaffray downgraded Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc HLX from Overweight to Neutral. Helix Energy shares dropped 0.13 percent to close at $7.52 on Tuesday.
- Citigroup downgraded Calyxt Inc CLXT from Buy to Neutral. Calyxt shares dropped 0.26 percent to close at $26.47 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Wells Fargo initiated coverage on Netflix, Inc. NFLX with an Outperform rating. The price target for Netflix is set to $230. Netflix shares closed at $179.38 on Tuesday.
- Citigroup initiated coverage on Olin Corporation OLN with a Buy rating. The price target for Olin is set to $39. Olin shares closed at $33.78 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Mizuho initiated coverage of Nektar Therapeutics NKTR with a Buy rating. The price target for Nektar Therapeutics is set to $30. Nektar Therapeutics shares closed at $22.26 on Tuesday.
- Wells Fargo reinstated coverage on Amazon.com, Inc. AMZN with an Outperform rating. The price target for Amazon.com is set to $1.400. Amazon.com shares closed at $938.60 on Tuesday.
- Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Zealand Pharma A/S ZEAL with a Buy rating. Zealand Pharma shares closed at $18.07 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Mizuho initiated coverage on Heron Therapeutics Inc HRTX with a Buy rating. The price target for Heron Therapeutics is set to $28. Heron Therapeutics shares closed at $16.05 on Tuesday.
- Wells Fargo initiated coverage on Baidu Inc (ADR) BIDU with an Outperform rating. The price target for Baidu is set to $290. Baidu shares closed at $236.19 on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.