- Barclays cut McDonald's Corporation MCD price target from $300 to $289. McDonald's shares rose 0.1% to $245.92 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James raised Devon Energy Corporation DVN price target from $90 to $102. Devon Energy shares fell 0.1% to $77.88 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup increased the price target for Campbell Soup Company CPB from $46 to $50. Campbell Soup shares rose 1.5% to close at $47.31 on Wednesday.
- Wells Fargo cut Five Below, Inc. FIVE price target from $240 to $160. Five Below shares fell 7.9% to $124.65 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs lowered the price target on Couchbase, Inc. BASE from $28 to $25. Couchbase shares rose 3.3% to $14.62 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital raised MongoDB, Inc. MDB price target from $325 to $375. MongoDB shares rose 0.4% to $300.11 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse boosted price target for Chevron Corporation CVX from $190 to $202. Chevron shares rose 0.1% to $181.17 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler cut Skillsoft Corp. SKIL price target from $7 to $5. Skillsoft shares fell 0.2% to close at $6.34 on Wednesday.
- Telsey Advisory Group cut the price target on Vera Bradley, Inc. VRA from $9 to $7. Vera Bradley shares dropped 8.6% to close at $5.73 on Wednesday.
- Barclays reduced the price target on Shake Shack Inc. SHAK from $57 to $46. Shake Shack shares fell 0.3% to close at $47.17 on Wednesday.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.