- Oppenheimer cut the price target for Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. ONCT from $14 to $9. Oppenheimer analyst Hartaj Singh maintained an Outperform rating. Oncternal Therapeutics shares fell 7.1% to close at $0.6311 on Tuesday.
- B. Riley Securities cut the price target for Zumiez Inc. ZUMZ from $25 to $21. B. Riley Securities analyst Neil Chatterji maintained a Neutral rating. Zumiez shares gained 2.4% to close at $18.55 on Tuesday.
- Raymond James boosted the price target for NIKE, Inc. NKE from $130 to $135. Raymond James analyst Rick Patel maintained an Outperform rating. NIKE shares fell 1.1% to $124.25 in pre-market trading.
- Compass Point cut Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. HST price target from $25 to $18. Compass Point analyst Floris Van Dijkum downgraded the stock from Buy to Neutral. Host Hotels shares fell 0.8% to $15.72 in pre-market trading.
- Guggenheim increased Spotify Technology S.A. SPOT price target from $120 to $155. Guggenheim analyst Michael Morris upgraded the stock from Neutral to Buy. Spotify shares rose 1.9% to close at $128.81 on Tuesday.
- Wells Fargo cut the price target for The Boeing Company BA from $240 to $230. Wells Fargo analyst Matthew Akers maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. Boeing shares fell 1.4% to $201.91 in pre-market trading.
- Truist Securities boosted Krispy Kreme, Inc. DNUT price target from $15 to $20. Truist Securities analyst Bill Chappell upgraded the stock from Hold to Buy. Krispy Kreme shares gained 2.6% to $14.78 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo increased NVIDIA Corporation NVDA price target from $275 to $320. Wells Fargo analyst Aaron Rakers maintained an Overweight rating. NVIDIA shares rose 1.2% to close at $261.99 on Tuesday.
- Baird raised On Holding AG ONON price target from $31 to $33. Baird analyst Jonathan Komp maintained an Outperform rating. On Holding shares rose 0.8% to $27.47 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup cut Halliburton Company HAL price target from $47 to $44. Citigroup analyst Scott Gruber maintained a Buy rating. Halliburton shares rose 0.2% to $32.00 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays lowered 3M Company MMM price target $122 to $105. Barclays analyst Julian Mitchell maintained an Underweight rating. 3M shares gained 0.4% to $104.65 in pre-market trading.
Check This Out: S&P 500 Records Gains, Market Volatility Drops Further
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksPrice TargetSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsAnalyst RatingsTrading Ideasanalyst forecastsPT Changes