- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods boosted the price target for Evercore Inc. EVR from $132.5 to $137. Keefe, Bruyette & Woods analyst Matthew Moon maintained an Outperform rating. Evercore shares rose 1% to $133.07 on Thursday.
- UBS cut the price target for Humana Inc. HUM from $645 to $620. UBS analyst Kevin Caliendo maintained a Buy rating. Humana shares fell 2.2% to $501.83 on Thursday.
- Susquehanna boosted the price target for Alaska Air Group, Inc. ALK from $55 to $59. Susquehanna analyst Christopher Danely maintained a Positive rating. Alaska Air shares gained 0.6% to trade at $52.15 on Thursday.
- Baird raised the price target for O-I Glass, Inc. OI from $24 to $26.. Baird analyst Ghansham Panjabi maintained an Outperform rating. O-I Glass shares gained 4% to $22.49 on Thursday.
- Cowen & Co. raised Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. TMO price target from $690 to $711. Cowen & Co. analyst Dan Brennan maintained an Outperform rating on the stock. Thermo Fisher Scientific shares gained 0.8% to $591.88 on Thursday.
- Wells Fargo boosted Marriott International, Inc. MAR price target from $182 to $189. Wells Fargo analyst Dori Kesten maintained an Overweight rating. Marriott shares rose 0.3% to $175.88 on Thursday.
- JP Morgan cut C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. CHRW price target from $90 to $87. JP Morgan analyst Brian Ossenbeck maintained a Neutral rating. C.H. Robinson shares fell 0.1% to trade at $102.00 on Thursday.
- Stifel increased Align Technology, Inc. ALGN price target from $265 to $375. Stifel analyst Jonathan Block maintained a Buy rating. Align Technology shares gained 27% to $359.57 on Thursday.
- B. Riley Securities raised Atkore Inc. ATKR price target from $146 to $161. B. Riley Securities analyst Alex Rygiel maintained a Buy rating. Atkore shares dropped 1.2% to trade at $147.17 on Thursday.
- JP Morgan boosted e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. ELF price target from $65 to $70. JP Morgan analyst Andrea Teixeira maintained an Overweight rating. e.l.f. Beauty shares jumped 10.6% to $64.73 on Thursday.
- Jefferies raised Meta Platforms, Inc. META price target from $175 to $225. Jefferies analyst Brent Thill maintained a Buy rating. Meta shares jumped 24% to $189.77 on Thursday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPrice TargetPre-Market OutlookMarketsAnalyst RatingsTrading Ideasanalyst forecastsConsumer DiscretionaryHotels, Resorts & Cruise LinesPT Changes