- Piper Sandler cut Lululemon Athletica Inc. LULU price target from $390 to $385. Piper Sandler analyst Abbie Zvejnieks maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. Lululemon shares fell 0.7% to close at $320.98 on Wednesday.
- Credit Suisse slashed Danaher Corporation DHR price target from $315 to $300. Credit Suisse analyst Dan Leonard downgraded the stock from Outperform to Neutral. Danaher fell 1.8% to $261.50 in pre-market trading.
- Evercore ISI Group raised Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated RGA price target from $148 to $167. Evercore ISI Group analyst Thomas Gallagher upgraded the stock from In-Line to Outperform. Reinsurance Group shares rose 0.5% to close at $142.03 on Wednesday.
- Telsey Advisory Group slashed the price target on Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. BBBY from $3 to $2. Jef Telsey Advisory Group analyst Joseph Feldman maintained an Underperform rating on the stock. Bed Bath & Beyond shares rose 0.4% to $2.42 in pre-market trading.
- B of A Securities raised The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. IPG price target from $22 to $36. B of A Securities analyst Adrien de Saint Hilaire upgraded the stock from Underperform to Neutral. Interpublic Group shares rose 0.4% to $34.82 in pre-market trading.
- Baird cut IAA, Inc. IAA price target from $46 to $44. Baird analyst Craig Kennison downgraded the stock from Outperform to Neutral. IAA shares rose 0.2% to close at $40.01 on Wednesday.
- Raymond James cut Allegiant Travel Company ALGT price target from $130 to $120. Raymond James analyst Savanthi Syth maintained an Outperform rating. Allegiant Travel shares rose 8% to close at $74.65 on Wednesday.
- Mizuho raised Meta Platforms, Inc. META price target from $160 to $170. Mizuho analyst James Lee maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Meta shares fell 0.1% to $127.23 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler increased Deckers Outdoor Corporation DECK price target from $440 to $470. Piper Sandler analyst Abbie Zvejnieks maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. Deckers Outdoor shares rose 0.2% to close at $389.94 on Wednesday.
- SVB Leerink cut Amedisys, Inc. AMED price target from $96 to $85. SVB Leerink analyst Whit Mayo maintained a Market Perform rating on the stock. Amedisys shares rose 2.5% to close at $86.00 on Wednesday.
- B of A Securities boosted The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. PNC price target from $157 to $160. B of A Securities analyst Ebrahim Poonawala downgraded the stock from Neutral to Underperform. PNC Financial shares fell 1.5% to $161.30 in pre-market trading.
Check This Out: Amazon, Western Digital And Some Other Big Stocks Moving Higher In Thursday's Pre-Market Session
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.