- Wells Fargo raised Ross Stores, Inc. ROST price target from $120 to $135. Wells Fargo analyst Ike Boruchow maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. Ross Stores shares fell 0.9% to close at $114.92 on Friday.
- Deutsche Bank cut Allegiant Travel Company ALGT price target from $106 to $75. Deutsche Bank analyst Michael Linenberg downgraded the stock from Buy to Hold. Allegiant Travel fell 0.9% to $66.45 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital raised the price target on Beam Therapeutics Inc. BEAM from $61 to $66. BMO Capital analyst Kostas Biliouris upgraded the stock from Market Perform to Outperform. Beam Therapeutics shares gained 2.2% to $41.00 in pre-market trading.
- Baird cut Generac Holdings Inc. GNRC price target from $122 to $119. Baird analyst Michael Halloran downgraded the stock from Outperform to Neutral. Generac shares fell 1.1% to $90.69 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler raised Moderna, Inc. MRNA price target from $214 to $217. Piper Sandler analyst Edward Tenthoff maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. Moderna shares fell 0.9% to $188.20 in pre-market trading.
- SVB Leerink boosted Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. MDGL price target from $145 to $315. SVB Leerink analyst Mike Kratky maintained an Outperform rating on the stock. Madrigal Pharmaceuticals shares fell 1.3% to $231.85 in pre-market trading.
- Stephens & Co. raised Darden Restaurants, Inc. DRI price target from $140 to $150. Stephens & Co. analyst Joshua Long maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. Darden shares rose 0.1% to $138.51 in pre-market trading.
- Mizuho cut Tesla, Inc. TSLA price target from $330 to $285. Mizuho analyst Vijay Rakesh maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Tesla shares rose 0.4% to $150.50 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan slashed Apple Inc. AAPL price target from $200 to $190. JP Morgan analyst Samik Chatterjee maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. Apple shares fell 0.4% to $131.79 in pre-market trading.
- Evercore ISI Group cut Bionomics Limited BNOX price target from $17 to $6. Evercore ISI Group analyst Joshua Schimmer downgraded the stock from Outperform to In-Line. Bionomics shares fell 13.4% to close at $5.89 on Monday.
- Credit Suisse cut BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc. BJ price target from $80 to $75. Credit Suisse analyst Karen Short downgraded the stock from Outperform to Neutral. BJ's Wholesale shares fell 0.7% to $67.50 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPrice TargetSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsAnalyst RatingsTrading IdeasPrice Target Changes