- COMSovereign Holding Corp. COMS shares rose 58.4% to $0.1069 in pre-market trading after gaining more than 16% on Tuesday.
- Kalera Public Limited Company KAL rose 30% to $0.1183 in pre-market trading after gaining 9% on Tuesday. Kalera recently posted a Q3 loss of $0.05 per share.
- OpGen, Inc. OPGN rose 19.2% to $0.23 in pre-market trading after declining around 10% on Tuesday. The company recently posted downbeat quarterly results.
- Cosmos Holdings Inc.. COSM rose 19.1% to $0.3899 in pre-market trading after surging around 87% on Tuesday. Cosmos Holdings recently posted a Q3 loss of $0.08 per share.
- Core Scientific, Inc. CORZ rose 18.9% to $0.1596 in pre-market trading after declining 20% on Tuesday.
- Golden Sun Education Group Limited GSUN rose 17.2% to $2.38 in pre-market trading.
- Venus Concept Inc. VERO shares rose 15.3% to $0.2522 in pre-market trading after climbing over 9% on Tuesday. Venus Concept recently announced completion of $6.72 million private placement financing.
- NeuroOne Medical Technologies Corporation NMTC rose 14.6% to $1.49 in pre-market trading after gaining over 8% on Tuesday.
- ObsEva SA OBSV rose 10.1% to $0.2125 in pre-market trading. ObsEva shares jumped over 16% on Tuesday after the company announced the sale of the ebopiprat license agreement to XOMA for up to $113 million..
- Manchester United plc MANU rose 9.6% to $16.38 in pre-market trading after the company announced a process to explore strategic alternatives.
- Palisade Bio, Inc. PALI rose 7% to $4.30 in pre-market trading. Palisade Bio shares jumped 81% on Tuesday after the company announced the FDA granted Fast Track designation to LB1148 for the acceleration of time to return of bowel function following surgery.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Motorsport Games Inc. MSGM fell 19.1% to $5.50 in pre-market trading after jumping 51% on Tuesday. The company recently posted a Q3 loss of $7.29 per share.
- AGBA Group Holding Limited AGBA shares fell 14.4% to $4.25 in pre-market trading after dipping 21% on Tuesday.
- FOXO Technologies Inc. FOXO shares fell 11.7% to $0.6360 in pre-market trading after climbing around 48% on Tuesday.
- Nordstrom, Inc. JWN shares fell 9.5% to $20.51 in pre-market trading. Nordstrom posted upbeat earnings and sales results for its third quarter. The company said it expects full-year revenue growth to be between 5% and 7% and adjusted earnings to be between $2.30 and $2.60 per share.
- Kaspien Holdings Inc. KSPN fell 9.5% to $0.8310 in pre-market trading after declining over 6% on Tuesday.
- Autodesk, Inc. ADSK shares fell 8.7% to $190.80 in pre-market trading. Autodesk posted in-line earnings for its third quarter, but issued weak guidance for the year.
- PagSeguro Digital Ltd. PAGS fell 8.4% to $11.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 sales of R$4.04 billion.
- Orbital Infrastructure Group, Inc. OIG fell 7.4% to $0.2002 in pre-market trading after dropping over 8% on Tuesday. The company recently reported third-quarter revenue growth of 302.2% year-on-year to $99.8 million, missing the consensus of $132.1 million.
- Trevi Therapeutics, Inc. TRVI fell 7% to $1.74 in pre-market trading after dropping 6% on Tuesday. Trevi Therapeutics recently appointed David Clark, MD, MRCP as Chief Medical Officer.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.