- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SNOA shares rose 38% to $3.69 in pre-market trading. Sonoma Pharmaceuticals and MicroSafe Group DMCC reported EPA approval for Nanocyn hospital-grade disinfectant in the U.S.
- Field Trip Health Ltd. FTRP rose 28.7% to $1.39 in pre-market trading. The company, on April 28, said that it will be issuing shares in Field Trip Discovery Unit to be renamed Reunion Neuroscience.
- SoundHound AI, Inc. SOUN rose 22.5% to $13.41 in pre-market trading after jumping over 68% on Monday.
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. AIM rose 11.4% to $1.17 in pre-market trading.
- Harbor Custom Development, Inc. HCDI rose 10% to $3.52 in pre-market trading after climbing 13% on Monday.
- InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. INM rose 9.5% to $1.15 in pre-market trading after jumping 15% on Monday.
- AST SpaceMobile, Inc. ASTS rose 9.1% to $8.68 in pre-market trading. AST SpaceMobile won an experimental license from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) supporting its U.S.-based testing of the BlueWalker 3 satellite.
- Evofem Biosciences, Inc. EVFM shares rose 9% to $0.1788 in pre-market trading after declining around 7% on Monday.
- Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc. QLGN rose 8.5% to $0.5995 in pre-market trading. Qualigen Therapeutics recently named Shishir Sinha to lead the Company’s diagnostics division.
- AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. AQB rose 7.4% to $1.46 in pre-market trading.
- ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. ALJJ rose 7.1% to $2.55 in pre-market trading.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Chegg, Inc. CHGG shares fell 37.4% to $15.65 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q1 earnings results and issued Q2 and FY22 sales guidance below analyst estimates. Piper Sandler downgraded Chegg from Overweight to Neutral and lowered the price target from $44 to $21.
- Borqs Technologies, Inc. BRQS shares fell 16.3% to $0.2230 in pre-market trading after dipping around 22% on Monday.
- Hayward Holdings, Inc. HAYW fell 14.9% to $14.37 in pre-market trading after the company reported a secondary offering of 22.5m shares of common stock by selling stockholders.
- Better Therapeutics, Inc. BTTX fell 13.4% to $1.74 in pre-market trading after jumping over 120% on Monday.
- Luokung Technology Corp. LKCO shares fell 9.4% to $0.5211 in pre-market trading after jumping 17% on Monday.
- Surgalign Holdings, Inc. SRGA fell 8.3% to $0.1870 in pre-market trading. Surgalign Spine Technologies is expected to release financial results from the first quarter 2022 on May 10th, 2022.
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. RDBX fell 8.1% to $7.84 in pre-market trading after climbing around 43% on Monday.
- Cemtrex, Inc. CETX fell 8% to $0.38 in pre-market trading after gaining over 8% on Monday.
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc. DD fell 3.5% to $63.50 in pre-market trading after the company posted reported downbeat results for its first quarter and issued weak guidance for FY22.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.