- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. IZEA rose 33.3% to $1.92 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 EPS results up from last year and better-than-expected sales results.
- Inspirato Incorporated ISPO rose 22.8% to $10.50 in pre-market trading.
- Sentage Holdings Inc. SNTG shares rose 25.7% to $1.22 in pre-market trading after dropping 4% on Wednesday.
- Vaccinex, Inc. VCNX rose 21.2% to $1.60 in pre-market trading.
- Singularity Future Technology Ltd. SGLY rose 18% to $15.28 in pre-market trading.
- Renalytix Plc RNLX rose 18% to $8.46 in pre-market trading.
- RCM Technologies, Inc. RCMT rose 16.4% to $9.99 in pre-market trading after reporting Q4 results.
- MDJM Ltd MDJH rose 15.2% to $2.50 in pre-market trading.
- Solid Biosciences Inc. SLDB rose 13.6% to $1.34 in pre-market trading after dropping over 6% on Wednesday.
- Cepton, Inc. CPTN shares rose 12.7% to $4.34 in pre-market trading.
- Orbital Energy Group, Inc. OEG rose 12.4% to $2.09 in pre-market trading after the company reported fourth-quarter revenue growth of 65.3% year-over-year to $41.05 million.
- Redwire Corporation RDW shares rose 11.7% to $8.89 in pre-market trading.
- Boqii Holding Limited BQ rose 9.9% to $0.50 in pre-market trading.
- Adagio Therapeutics, Inc. ADGI rose 8.4% to $5.44 in pre-market trading. Adagio Therapeutics’ 13D filing from Adimab LLC showed a new 24% stake in the company.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Arcadia Biosciences, Inc. RKDA shares fell 23.3% to $1.45 in pre-market trading as the company reported fourth-quarter revenue declined 70% year-over-year to $2.17 million, missing the consensus of $3.33 million.
- Clarus Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. CRXT fell 18.3% to $1.70 in pre-market trading after the company reported a Q4 loss.
- UiPath Inc. PATH shares fell 14.6% to $24.80 in pre-market trading. UiPath reported upbeat results for its fourth quarter on Wednesday, but issued weak sales guidance.
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. USWS fell 10.7% to $1.08 in pre-market trading as the company posted a loss for its fourth quarter, while sales missed estimates.
- Vyant Bio, Inc. VYNT shares fell 9.8% to $1.45 in pre-market trading. Vyant Bio shares jumped over 19% on Wednesday after the company announced a strategic collaboration to discover therapeutics to treat Parkinson's Disease and reported Q4 earnings results.
- Direct Digital Holdings, Inc. DRCT fell 9.2% to $3.76 in pre-market trading. Direct Digital Holdings shares jumped 60% on Wednesday after the company reported a year over year increase in Q4 sales results and issued Q1 sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- Hillstream BioPharma, Inc. HILS shares fell 8.9% to $1.85 in pre-market trading after jumping 39% on Wednesday.
- Guardforce AI Co., Limited GFAI fell 8.3% to $1.43 in pre-market trading after reporting FY21 results.
- China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SXTC fell 7.8% to $0.2785 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasPre-Market MoversTop Gainers