- HMG/Courtland Properties, Inc. HMG shares surged 133% to $27.80.
- Alfi, Inc. ALF shares jumped 82.1% to $6.21 after the company inked an agreement with All-Niter for the fulfillment, staging, and shipment of the first 10,000 digital tablets to countrywide Uber Technologies.
- Clearside Biomedical, Inc. CLSD shares jumped 46% to $4.41 after the company announced positive safety results from Cohort 1 (n=6) of OASIS Phase 1/2a trial of CLS-AX (axitinib injectable suspension) for neovascular age-related macular degeneration (wet AMD).
- Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. TRCH gained 38% to $4.9403. Torchlight declared a Special Dividend of Series A Preferred Stock.
- X Financial XYF surged 23.5% to $10.15, possibly in anticipation of the Company's Wednesday earnings report.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ELOX rose 17.1% to $2.33 after gaining around 5% on Monday.
- Unique Fabricating, Inc. UFAB rose 16.2% to $3.80 after the company announced the extension of its Forbearance Agreement with its Lenders through February 28, 2022.
- Finance Of America Companies Inc. FOA gained 13.2% to $8.26. Raymond James upgraded Finance of America from Outperform to Strong Buy and announced a $13.5 price target.
- Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. FUSN rose 12.8% to $9.20 after the company announced the presentation of preliminary Phase 1 data from the single-dose portion of the study at the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Virtual Annual Meeting.
- Titan Machinery Inc. TITN gained 10.6% to $33.50. Stephens & Co. upgraded Titan Machinery from Equal-Weight to Overweight and announced a $40 price target.
- Ocugen, Inc. OCGN jumped 10.4% to $6.77 after the company announced it selected Jubilant HollisterStier as its manufacturing partner for COVAXIN.
- Blucora, Inc. BCOR gained 8.9% to $18.46. Blucora said it expects tax software segment to exceed Q2 And FT2021 expectations.
- AVROBIO, Inc. AVRO jumped 8.1% to $10.34 after BTIG initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating and a $23 price target.
- OpGen, Inc. OPGN shares rose 6.6% to $2.27 after it was disclosed the CEO and COO bought shares of the company.
- Sio Gene Therapies Inc. SIOX rose 6.3% to $2.6797 after BTIG initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating and a $8 price target.
- Document Security Systems, Inc. DSS shares tumbled 41% to $1.63 after the company announced it priced a $43.5 million public offering of common stock. The public offering equates to 29,000,000 shares of the company's common stock at a price of $1.50 per share.
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation PDSB fell 26.6% to $9.44 after the company priced its underwritten public offering of 5,294,118 shares at $8.50 per share.
- Nxt-ID, Inc. NXTD shares fell 19.4% to $1.08 after jumping 40% on Monday.
- Urban One, Inc. UONE dipped 18.2% to $17.13.
- Sage Therapeutics, Inc. SAGE fell 17% to $60.45. Looking to make a comeback after a big Phase 3 flop, Sage Therapeutics revealed data from another Phase 3 evaluating zuranolone in patients with Major Depressive Disorder (MDD). Though the trial achieved the primary endpoint of statistically significant improvements in depressive symptoms compared with placebo at Day 15, some results have made investors react, thus sending SAGE shares down early Tuesday.
- Anavex Life Sciences Corp. AVXL dipped 16.7% to $17.51. Anavex Life Sciences recently highlighted ANAVEX 2-73 and ANAVEX3-71 for Alzheimer's were featured in the journal of Expert Opinion on Therapeutic Targets.
- Vascular Biogenics Ltd. VBLT dropped 16.7% to $2.2250. VBL Therapeutics said it was notified by the FDA that clearance for new VB-111 batches is pending completion of a technical review.
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. NRBO fell 16.2% to $3.30 after climbing over 26% on Monday.
- Washington Prime Group Inc. WPG dipped 16.1% to $2.8350. Washington Prime Group recently announced it is commencing voluntary Chapter 11 financial restructuring.
- Uxin Limited UXIN dropped 16% to $4.35 after the company announced it entered into definitive agreements with NIO Capital and Joy Capital pursuant to which both investors will invest up to $315 million in the company.
- InnSuites Hospitality Trust IHT fell 13% to $7.88.
- Red Cat Holdings, Inc. RCAT dipped 12% to $3.10.
- Stem, Inc. STEM dropped 11.7% to $31.32. Stem and CleanCapital announced MOU for financing partnership to fund mid-market energy storage projects.
- Vroom, Inc. VRM dipped 11.1% to $40.17 after the company reported proposed convertible senior notes offering.
- MediaCo Holding Inc. MDIA fell 11% to $4.99 after climbing 45% on Monday.
- Qudian Inc. QD fell 8.2% to $2.24 after reporting Q1 results.
- Lixiang Education Holding Co., Ltd. LXEH shares fell 8% to $11.50 after jumping over 50% on Monday.
- Ping Identity Holding Corp. PING fell 7.8% to $22.66 after the company reported an offering of common stock by selling shareholders.
- Avenue Therapeutics, Inc. ATXI shares fell 7.3% to $2.80. Avenue Therapeutics shares fell 28% on Monday after the company announced it received a Complete Response Letter from the FDA for IV tramadol.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.