- Alfi, Inc. ALF shares rose 30.3% to $4.82 in pre-market trading. The company recently appointed Ron Spears as Chief Revenue Officer.
- SemiLEDs Corporation LEDS rose 25.8% to $10.01 in pre-market trading after dropping 22% on Friday.
- Protagenic Therapeutics, Inc. PTIX rose 19.3% to $2.54 in pre-market trading after climbing 14% on Friday.
- American Shared Hospital Services. AMS rose 11.1% to $3.79 in pre-market trading after dipping around 18% on Friday.
- Cinedigm Corp. CIDMshares rose 10.4% to $1.36 in pre-market trading. Cinedigm said ad sales surged 47% since deploying Amagi.
- BioNTech SE BNTX rose 9.4% to $200.97 in pre-market trading after the company announced plans to build headquarters for SE Asia, its first mRNA manufacturing facility in Singapore.
- Acasti Pharma Inc. ACST shares rose 8.1% to $0.5099 in pre-market trading. Acasti Pharma shares jumped over 16% on Friday after the company announced it will acquire Grace Therapeutics.
- Property Solutions Acquisition Corp. PSAC rose 8% to $12.15 in pre-market trading.
- MoneyGram International, Inc. MGI rose 7.1% to $8.60 in pre-market trading. MoneyGram shares jumped around 23% on Friday after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 sales results.
- Vale S.A. VALE shares rose 6.8% to $23.58 in pre-market trading.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. INO rose 6.6% to $7.30 in pre-market trading.
- Orphazyme A/S ORPH shares rose 6.1% to $6.10 in pre-market trading. Orphazyme recently announced that the ORARIALS-01 pivotal trial of arimoclomol in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) did not meet its primary and secondary endpoints.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Soligenix, Inc. SNGX fell 25% to $0.9608 in pre-market trading.
- LM Funding America, Inc. LMFA fell 10.3% to $4.01 in pre-market trading. The company, last week, announced a 1-for-5 reverse stock split.
- InnSuites Hospitality Trust IHT shares fell 8.6% to $3.20 in pre-market trading. InnSuites Hospitality Trust shares jumped 43% on Friday on above-average volume.
- Aileron Therapeutics, Inc. ALRN fell 6.7% to $1.11 in pre-market trading after gaining over 7% on Friday.
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. RHE fell 6.1% to $17.46 in pre-market trading after jumping 24% on Friday.
- BioLineRx Ltd. BLRX fell 5.9% to $3.50 in pre-market trading. BioLineRx, last week, announced positive top-line results from GENESIS Phase 3 trial evaluating its lead clinical candidate, Motixafortide, combined with granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF), for hematopoietic stem-cell mobilization for autologous bone marrow transplantation in multiple myeloma patients.
- Orgenesis Inc. ORGS fell 5.7% to $5.34 in pre-market trading. Orgenesis shares climbed over 24% on Friday after the company swung to a Q1 profit.
- SuperCom Ltd. SPCB shares fell 5.1% to $1.31 in pre-market trading. The company, last week, announced it won a new project in California valued at up to $4 million.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.