- Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics, Inc. BTX rose 58.3% to $78.90 in pre-market trading. Nicholas Jason Singer disclosed a 9.13% passive stake in Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics. The company, on April 26, entered into a purchase agreement with Lincoln Park Capital Fund under which the company may sell up to $200 million of common stock to Lincoln Park.
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. RHE rose 24.2% to $8.97 in pre-market trading after jumping 38% on Friday.
- Gaucho Group Holdings, Inc. VINO rose 17.5% to $5.10 in pre-market trading after climbing 19% on Friday.
- Vaxart, Inc. VXRT rose 15.6% to $12.46 in pre-market trading after adding 17% in the previous session.
- Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. AHT shares rose 13.2% to $3.10 in pre-market trading after jumping over 13% on Friday.
- Enlivex Therapeutics Ltd. ENLV rose 12.2% to $12.84 in pre-market trading after dropping over 5% on Friday.
- Meredith Corporation MDP rose 11.9% to $34.80 in pre-market trading. The company, last week, reported Q3 results.
- BriaCell Therapeutics Corp. BCTX rose 11.1% to $4.10 in pre-market trading after gaining more than 6% on Friday.
- Farmmi, Inc. FAMI rose 7.9% to $0.4810 in pre-market trading after jumping around 25% on Friday. The company, last week, announced it priced its 140 million common stock offering $0.30 per share.
- GeoVax Labs, Inc. GOVX shares rose 7.7% to $5.86 in pre-market trading. GeoVax is expected to report Q1 results on May 6.
- Virpax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. VRPX shares rose 7.6% to $4.27 in pre-market trading. Virpax Pharmaceuticals, last week, said it engaged Torreya Capital to advise on global partnering efforts.
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. DTEA rose 7.5% to $3.60 in pre-market trading following quarterly results. The company reported Q4 adjusted earnings of $0.15 per share, up from $0.13 per share in the year-ago quarter. Its total sales fell 45.3% to $40.2 million, while sales from e-commerce and wholesale channels jumped by 95.9% during the quarter.
- Novan, Inc. NOVN rose 7.3% to $1.47 in pre-market trading. Roth Capital, last week, initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating and announced a $3 price target.
- Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc. PLX rose 7.2% to $3.59 in pre-market trading. The company, last week, announced it received a Complete Response Letter for its Pegunigalsidase Alfa as a treatment for Fabry disease from the FDA.
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. USWS shares rose 7.1% to $0.88 in pre-market trading after declining 6% on Friday.
- Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. ADVM rose 5.9% to $4.13 in pre-market trading as the company announced new long-term data from the OPTIC Phase 1 trial of ADVM-022 single intravitreal (IVT) injection gene therapy in patients with neovascular or wet age-related macular degeneration (wet AMD).
- AbCellera Biologics Inc. ABCL rose 5.1% to $28.00 in pre-market trading. The company is scheduled to release Q1 results on May 13.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Image Sensing Systems, Inc. ISNS fell 5.5% to $6.16 in pre-market trading. Image Sensing Systems shares jumped 42% on Friday after the company announced it initiated a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, authorized a 220,000 share buyback and announced the implementation of a holding company reorganization.
- Salem Media Group, Inc. SALM shares fell 5.5% to $1.90 in pre-market trading after dropping over 4% on Friday.
- Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. TRCH fell 5% to $2.01 in pre-market trading after dropping around 9% on Friday.
- Sanofi SNY fell 4.5% to $50.02 in pre-market trading.
- Plus Therapeutics, Inc. PSTV fell 4.4% to $2.18 in pre-market trading. Plus Therapeutics, last month, reported a Q1 loss of $0.33 per share.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.