- electroCore, Inc. ECOR shares rose 83.5% to $1.37 in pre-market trading after the company submitted emergency use authorization application to allow study and use of gammaCore nVNS therapy to treat respiratory symptoms associated with coronavirus.
- Fate Therapeutics Inc FATE rose 23.4% to $26.00 in pre-market trading after the company announced the first patient has been treated in its first-in-human Phase 1 clinical trial evaluating FT596. The company also announced collaboration with Janssen. The company will receive $50 million upfront, $50 million in equity investment and is eligible to receive up to $1.8 billion.
- Rosehill Resources Inc. ROSE rose 19.4% to $0.43 in pre-market trading after gaining 16% on Thursday.
- Francesca's Holdings Corporation FRAN rose 15.4% to $2.10 in pre-market trading after declining 9% on Thursday.
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. TBLT rose 14.4% to $0.1580 in pre-market trading.
- Apache Corporation APA shares rose 13% to $5.30 in pre-market trading after surging around 17% on Thursday.
- Callon Petroleum Company CPE shares rose 13.2% to $0.4880 in pre-market trading after gaining more than 5% on Thursday.
- Tesla, Inc. TSLA rose 13.1% to $514.05 in pre-market trading after the company reported 88,400 deliveries and 102,672 total production in the first quarter, beating analyst expectations.
- AIkido Pharma Inc. AIKI rose 10.7% to $0.5980 in pre-market trading after declining over 5% on Thursday.
- Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. HA rose 10.5% to $10.55 in pre-market trading.
- ProPetro Holding Corp. PUMP shares rose 10.3% to $3.10 in pre-market trading after climbing 26% on Thursday.
- Seadrill Limited SDRL rose 8.7% to $0.4768 in pre-market trading.
- Canopy Growth Corporation CGC shares rose 8.7% to $15.00 in pre-market trading.
- Athersys, Inc. ATHX rose 7.7% to $2.95 in pre-market trading after dropping over 31% on Thursday.
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. APT rose 6.5% to $15.69 in pre-market trading after dropping 15% on Thursday.
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation OXY rose 6.5% to $13.60 in pre-market trading after gaining 19% on Thursday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- ION Geophysical Corporation IO fell 10.7% to $2.01 in pre-market trading after jumping 94% on Thursday. ION announced a $18 million cost reduction plan to mitigate the impact of coronavirus and oil price volatility while maintaining business continuity.
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation CHK fell 9% to $0.1530 in pre-market trading after rising more than 13% on Thursday.
- ICICI Bank Limited IBN fell 7.2% to $7.30 in pre-market trading.
- Immunomedics, Inc. IMMU shares fell 6.6% to $9.95 in pre-market trading after rising 5% on Thursday.
- Luckin Coffee Inc. LK fell 6.4% to $5.99 in pre-market trading. Luckin Coffee shares dipped around 76% Thursday after the company withdrew previous financial statements and said its COO has been involved in fabricating transactions over the past year.
- Frontline Ltd. FRO fell 6.2% to $7.90 in pre-market trading after declining 16% on Thursday.
- PetroChina Company Limited PTR fell 5.1% to $38.57 in pre-market trading after surging 15% on Thursday.
- Denbury Resources Inc.DNR fell 4.6% to $0.21 in pre-market trading after jumping over 29% on Thursday.
- The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc RBS shares fell 4.6% to $2.47 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.