- Wells Fargo boosted the price target for American Express Company AXP from $165 to $185. American Express shares rose 0.3% to close at $165.00 on Friday.
- Barclays boosted the price target on Mastercard Incorporated MA from $440 to $452. Mastercard shares rose 0.2% to $366.83 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler lifted the price target for Visa Inc. V from $234 to $260. Visa shares rose 0.7% to $231.79 in pre-market trading.
- Telsey Advisory Group raised RH RH price target from $600 to $675. RH shares rose 0.8% to $618.00 in pre-market trading.
- JMP Securities lifted Upstart Holdings, Inc. UPST price target from $149 to $190. Upstart shares rose 1% to $165.66 in pre-market trading.
- HC Wainwright & Co. lowered Evofem Biosciences, Inc. EVFM price target from $7 to $4. Evofem Biosciences shares rose 13.8% to $0.9844 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo raised the price target on Intuitive Surgical, Inc. ISRG from $892 to $916. Intuitive Surgical shares fell 0.2% to $829.79 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays raised the price target on General Motors Company GM from $66 to $70. General Motors shares rose 0.5% to $63.70 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup boosted Merus N.V. MRUS price target from $24 to $31. Merus shares rose 3.5% to $21.40 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank lifted Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation VAC price target from $168 to $209. Marriott Vacations Worldwide shares rose 1.7% to $172.91 in pre-market trading.
Check out other big price target changes here
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.