• S&P 500 ETF SPY rose 0.18% to $309.08.
• Nasdaq ETF QQQ increased 0.39% to $245.19.
• Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF DIA increased 0.06% to $258.82.
• FTSE/Xinhua China 25 ETF FXI rose 0.41% to $40.47.
• FTSE Europe ETF VGK increased 0.16% to $50.69.
• United States Oil ETF USO increased 1.74% to $28.74.
• Gold ETF GLD rose 0.80% to $165.32.
• 20+ Yr Treasury Bond ETF TLT increased 0.31% to $162.89.
• Retail ETF XRT rose 0.64% to $42.47.
• Energy XLE fell 1.68% to $38.88.
• Technology XLK rose 0.75% to $103.05.
• Financial XLF fell 0.92% to $23.75.
• Visa V rose 1.87% to $195.63.
• James Hardie Industries JHX rose 9.16% to $20.02.
• Ideanomics IDEX increased 75.68% to $3.90.
• Novartis NVS fell 1.21% to $90.03.
• Royal Caribbean Cruises RCL fell 8.12% to $50.84.
• Cheetah Mobile CMCM decreased 38.44% to $2.17.
• Shares of several casino and resort casino companies are trading lower amid concerns of a resurgence in coronavirus cases, which has been a negative catalyst for the gaming and travel space this year. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16336019
• WHO Chief Says With 183K New Coronavirus Cases As Of Sun., Was The Single Day With 'Easily' The Most Cases https://www.benzinga.com/node/16335762
• Microsoft's Debt Overview https://www.benzinga.com/node/16335931
• A Peek Into Gap's Price Over Earnings https://www.benzinga.com/node/16335784
• 'Almost All Bitcoiners Are Total Idiots,' Says 'Black Swan' Author Nassim Taleb https://www.benzinga.com/node/16328890
• Invesco Mortgage Capital IVR is expected to release earnings for Q1. In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $0.47 and revenue of $74,055,000. Analysts expect the revenue to be around $90,800,000 and the earnings per share at $0.22.
• W&T Offshore WTI is expected to release earnings for Q1. In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $0.05 and revenue of $116,080,000. Analysts expect the revenue to be around $130,050,000 and the earnings per share at $0.02.
• Ennis EBF released earnings for Q1, better than analyst estimates. They reported an EPS of $0.16, and revenue of 88,996,000.In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $0.37 and revenue of $108,033,000.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.