- Stephens & Co. boosted the price target for Casey's General Stores, Inc. CASY from $215 to $250. Casey's shares rose 0.4% to close at $215.60 on Thursday.
- Telsey Advisory Group boosted the price target on PVH Corp. PVH from $122 to $128. PVH shares rose 1.1% to close at $110.59 on Thursday.
- Morgan Stanley cut the price target on Pentair plc PNR from $69 to $63. Pentair shares fell 1.1% to $68.83 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies cut Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. GO price target from $45 to $32. Grocery Outlet shares fell 1.4% to $33.94 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo lifted the price target for Bank OZK OZK from $46 to $55. Bank OZK shares rose 0.7% to settle at $42.95 on Thursday.
- Stifel boosted Northrop Grumman Corporation NOC price target from $350 to $475. Northrop Grumman shares rose 1.2% to $371.02 in pre-market trading.
- UBS lifted United States Steel Corporation X price target from $15 to $30. United States Steel shares rose 1.7% to $26.34 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler boosted Asana, Inc. ASAN price target from $45 to $52. Asana shares surged 10.9% to $40.78 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc raised the price target on Broadcom Inc. AVGO from $540 to $565. Broadcom shares fell 0.2% to $464.03 in pre-market trading.
- Needham lifted MongoDB, Inc. MDB price target from $409 to $415. MongoDB shares rose 6.4% to $288.60 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.