- Bernstein lifted the price target on The Boeing Company BA from $196 to $229. Boeing shares rose 0.5% to $236.39 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs cut The Kroger Co. KR price target from $37 to $31. Kroger shares fell 2.4% to $36.50 in pre-market trading.
- DA Davidson raised The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. EL price target from $348 to $367. Estée Lauder shares rose 0.1% to $289.05 in pre-market trading.
- Telsey Advisory Group lifted the price target on McDonald's Corporation MCD from $250 to $260. McDonald's shares fell 0.2% to $235.01 in pre-market trading.
- Baird lifted ON Semiconductor Corporation ON price target from $38 to $48. ON Semiconductor shares rose 1.4% to $38.09 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley boosted Acushnet Holdings Corp. GOLF price target from $38 to $44. Acushnet shares rose 1.8% to close at $43.09 on Monday.
- UBS raised Quest Diagnostics Incorporated DGX price target from $135 to $158. Quest Diagnostics shares rose 0.6% to close at $132.71 on Monday.
- Credit Suisse lifted the price target for Commercial Metals Company CMC from $25 to $33. Commercial Metals shares rose 4% to close at $30.40 on Monday.
- JP Morgan raised the price target on Nutanix, Inc. NTNX from $30 to $38. Nutanix shares rose 3.7% to $27.51 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc lowered the price target for Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. OLLI from $120 to $105. Ollie's Bargain shares fell 4.4% to close at $88.26 on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.