Cathie Wood-led Ark Invest on Monday continued its buying spree in Palantir Technologies Inc PLTR, piled up 2.57 million shares — estimated to be worth about $63 million — on the dip.
Palantir shares closed 1.61% lower at $24.50 on Monday.
The New York-based investment firm owns stakes in the Peter Thiel-co-founded data analytics company via all of its six active exchange traded funds but deployed the Ark Innovation ETF ARKK, Ark Fintech Innovation ETF ARKF, Ark Next Generation Internet ETF ARKW and the Ark Space Exploration & Innovation ETF ARKX to buy the shares.
The six ETFs held a total of 35.5 million shares, worth $870 million, in Palantir, as of Monday’s trades.
Here are some of the other key trades for Ark on Monday:
- Snapped up 210,644 shares — estimated to be worth about $11.05 million — in DraftKings Inc DKNG on the dip. DraftKings shares closed 1.94% to $52.46 on Friday.
- Shed 149,695 shares, estimated to be worth about $39.43 million in Square Inc SQ, on the dip. Shares of Square closed 1.67% lower at $263.40 on Monday.
- Reduced its exposure in Alibaba Group Holdings BABA by 152,255 shares - estimated to be worth about $27.82 million, on the day the shares of the Chinese conglomerate fell 3.12% to close at $182.71.
- Sold 6,975 shares — estimated to be worth about $19.3 million — in Google parent Alphabet Inc GOOG GOOGL. Alphabet shares closed marginally up at $2,766.19 on Monday.
- Other key buys included Zillow Group Inc ZG, UiPath Inc PATH, StoneCo Ltd STNE, Jaws Spitfire Acquisitions Corps SPFR and sells included Base Inc BAINF, Tencent Holdings TCEHY, and BYD Co Ltd BYDDF.
See also: How To Buy Alibaba Stock
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.