- Buckle Inc BKE reported second-quarter FY22 sales growth of 2.3% year-on-year to $301.97 million, missing the consensus of $304.33 million.
- Comparable store net sales increased 1.6%. Online sales increased 6.5 percent to $46.2 million.
- EPS of $1.01 beat the analyst consensus of $0.89.
- Gross profit rose 2.4% Y/Y to $145.4 million, with a margin of 48.1%.
- Operating expenses increased 7.3% Y/Y to $79.6 million.
- The operating margin was 21.7%, and operating income for the quarter declined 3.2% to $65.7 million.
- The company held $284 million in cash and equivalents as of July 30, 2022.
- Price Action: BKE shares traded lower by 1.42% at $33.23 on the last check Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.