- Credit Suisse boosted the price target for The Boeing Company BA from $200 to $220. Credit Suisse analyst Scott Deuschle maintained a Neutral rating on the stock. Boeing shares fell 0.4% to $210.60 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James boosted the price target for Valero Energy Corporation VLO from $174 to $176. Raymond James analyst Justin Jenkins maintained a Strong Buy rating. Valero Energy shares rose 0.4% to $133.17 in pre-market trading.
- DA Davidson raised the price target for Weyerhaeuser Company WY from $34 to $35. DA Davidson analyst Kurt Yinger upgraded the stock from Neutral to Buy. Weyerhaeuser shares rose 1.5% to $30.30 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank boosted Catalent, Inc. CTLT price target from $79 to $88. Deutsche Bank analyst Justin Bowers upgraded the stock from Hold to Buy. Catalent shares rose 5.4% to close at $64.95 on Thursday.
- Credit Suisse increased Kemper Corporation KMPR price target from $56 to $78. Credit Suisse analyst Andrew Kligerman upgraded the stock from Neutral to Outperform. Kemper shares rose 0.7% to close at $56.44 on Thursday.
- Keybanc cut the price target for Herc Holdings Inc. HRI from $175 to $160. Keybanc analyst Steve Barger maintained an Overweight rating. Herc Holdings shares rose 1.5% to close at $102.15 on Thursday.
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods slashed Block, Inc. SQ price target from $90 to $75. Keefe, Bruyette & Woods analyst Steven Kwok downgraded the stock from Outperform to Market Perform. Block shares fell 1.5% to $67.11 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital cut Incyte Corporation INCY price target from $81 to $79. RBC Capital analyst Brian Abrahams downgraded the stock from Outperform to Sector Perform. Incyte shares fell 1% to $74.73 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs cut Cushman & Wakefield plc CWK price target from $15.5 to $11. Goldman Sachs analyst Chandni Luthra downgraded the stock from Buy to Neutral. Cushman & Wakefield shares fell 1.2% to $9.73 in pre-market trading.
- Benchmark cut Clene Inc. CLNN price target from $11 to $7. Benchmark analyst Bruce Jackson maintained a Buy rating. Clene shares fell 2.5% to $1.1015 in pre-market trading.
- Mizuho cut Occidental Petroleum Corporation OXY price target $83 to $79. Mizuho analyst Nitin Kumar maintained a Buy rating. Occidental Petroleum shares rose 0.5% to $63.35 in pre-market trading.
Check This Out: Insiders Buying SecureWorks And 2 Other Stocks
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksPrice TargetPre-Market OutlookMarketsAnalyst RatingsTrading Ideasanalyst forecastsPT Changes