- Elys Game Technology, Corp. ELYS shares rose 63.2% to $0.4201 in pre-market trading after dropping 8% on Tuesday. Elys Game Technology and Cloakbook were recently granted a license to commence sportsbook operations in Washington, D.C.
- Oblong, Inc. OBLG shares rose 59.1% to $2.780 in pre-market trading after the company reported a 1-for-15 reverse stock split.
- Momentus Inc. MNTS rose 25.5% to $1.09 in pre-market trading. Momentus launched its second demonstration flight of the Vigoride Orbital Service Vehicle to low-Earth orbit aboard the SpaceX Transporter-6 mission.
- iBio, Inc. IBIO rose 23.3% to $0.8143 in pre-market trading after climbing over 48% on Tuesday. iBio was granted U.S. patent #11545238 for "Machine Learning Method For Protein Modelling To Design Engineered Peptides."
- InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. INM rose 19.9% to $2.65 in pre-market trading after gaining over 9% on Tuesday.
- Lizhi Inc. LIZI rose 17.8% to $0.66 in pre-market trading after declining around 3% on Tuesday.
- Geron Corporation GERN rose 16.3% to $2.79 in pre-market trading. Geron is scheduled to hold conference call for top-line results from IMerge Phase 3 clinical trial on January 4, 2023 at 8 a.m. EST.
- Caravelle International Group CACO shares rose 15.2% to $1.52 in pre-market trading after adding around 4% on Tuesday.
- Applied UV, Inc. AUVI rose 11.9% to $1.13 in pre-market trading after gaining around 12% on Tuesday.
- Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited KC rose 11.3% to $4.39 in pre-market trading. Kingsoft Cloud Holdings recently successfully listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Vera Therapeutics, Inc. VERA shares fell 51% to $8.97 in pre-market trading. Vera Therapeutics disclosed topline results of Phase 2b ORIGIN clinical trial of atacicept for the treatment of IgA Nephropathy.
- Lucira Health, Inc. LHDX fell 21.5% to $0.4710 in pre-market trading. Lucira Health shares jumped 440% on Tuesday after the company announced it submitted an Emergency Use Authorization application to the FDA for OTC use of its COVID-19 & Flu test.
- Entera Bio Ltd. ENTX fell 21.5% to $0.80 in pre-market trading after jumping around 40% on Tuesday.
- Enovix Corporation ENVX shares fell 19.2% to $9.79 in pre-market trading. Enovix recently named Raj Talluri as CEO.
- Singularity Future Technology Ltd. SGLY fell 15.8% to $0.3370 in pre-market trading.
- Argo Blockchain plc ARBK fell 13.8% to $1.00 in pre-market trading after gaining over 7% on Tuesday. Argo Blockchain recently entered into definitive agreements with Galaxy Digital Holdings, under which an Argo subsidiary will sell its Helios facility in Dickens County, Texas for $65 million.
- ReShape Lifesciences Inc. RSLS fell 12.5% to $13.71 in pre-market trading after climbing 132% on Tuesday. Reshape Lifesciences recently announced a 1-for-50 reverse stock split.
- Jasper Therapeutics, Inc. JSPR fell 10.2% to $2.46 in pre-market trading. Jasper Therapeutics shares jumped 476% on Tuesday after the company announced data from the first three participants in a Phase 1/2 clinical trial evaluating the addition of briquilimab (JSP191) to an existing bone marrow transplantation regimen in individuals with sickle cell disease (SCD) and beta-thalassemia.
- Edgio, Inc. EGIO fell 9.8% to $1.01 in pre-market trading.
- Gorilla Technology Group Inc. GRRR fell 8.5% to $8.81 in pre-market trading after surging over 18% on Tuesday. Gorilla Technology recently announced it is entering the MENA region with a security convergence offering in a multi-year, multi-million dollar deal.
Now Read This: 5 Cheapest Tech And Telecom Stocks You Should Think About
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.