- Goldman Sachs cut Tesla, Inc. TSLA price target from $235 to $205. Goldman Sachs analyst Mark Delaney maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Tesla shares fell 2.6% to $119.93 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler cut Jounce Therapeutics, Inc. JNCE price target from $6 to $5. Piper Sandler analyst Edward Tenthoff maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. Jounce Therapeutics gained 0.9% to $1.12 in pre-market trading.
- HC Wainwright & Co. raised Anavex Life Sciences Corp. AVXL price target from $42 to $50. HC Wainwright & Co. analyst Raghuram Selvaraju maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Anavex Life Sciences shares fell 0.5% to $9.21 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays slashed the price target on M&T Bank Corporation MTB from $225 to $194. Barclays analyst Jason Goldberg downgraded the stock from Overweight to Equal-Weight. M&T Bank shares fell 0.5% to $144.33 in pre-market trading.
- Baird raised Block, Inc. SQ price target from $62 to $78. Baird analyst David Koning upgraded the stock from Neutral to Outperform. Block shares rose 3.7% to $65.15 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies cut Invitation Homes Inc. INVH price target from $38 to $31. Jefferies analyst Linda Tsai downgraded the stock from Buy to Hold. Invitation Homes shares fell 0.3% to $29.54 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler lowered Duolingo, Inc. DUOL price target from $119 to $95. Piper Sandler analyst Arvind Ramnani maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. Duolingo shares rose 0.9% to $71.74 in pre-market trading.
- Needham raised Vaxcyte, Inc. PCVX price target from $52 to $58. Needham analyst Joseph Stringer maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Vaxcyte shares rose 1.1% to close at $47.95 on Friday.
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods increased PJT Partners Inc. PJT price target from $80 to $85. Keefe, Bruyette & Woods analyst Matthew Moon maintained an Outperform rating on the stock. PJT Partners shares fell 1.7% to close at $73.69 on Friday.
- JP Morgan reduced Brilliant Earth Group, Inc. BRLT price target from $10 to $6. JP Morgan analyst Matthew Boss downgraded the stock from Overweight to Neutral. Brilliant Earth Group shares rose 4.4% to close at $4.31 on Friday.
- Barclays raised Citigroup Inc. C price target from $57 to $61. Barclays analyst Jason Goldberg maintained an Equal-Weight rating on the stock. Citigroup shares rose 0.8% to $45.59 in pre-market trading.
Check This Out: 5 Most Cheap Tech And Telecom Stocks You Should Think About
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.