U.S. stock futures traded slightly lower this morning. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s pre-market trading session.
- G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. GIII dipped 26.6% to $15.88 in pre-market trading after the company reported downbeat Q3 earnings and issued weak earnings forecast.
- Elastic N.V. ESTC dropped 15.2% to $51.89 in pre-market trading after the company posted upbeat Q2 results and issued strong earnings forecast.
- Credit Suisse Group AG CS declined 8.2% to $3.01 in pre-market trading. The company recently said it expects to post a loss for the quarter. Shareholders last week also approved the company's capital raise plan.
- Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- XPeng Inc. XPEV tumbled 8.2% to $9.92 in pre-market trading. XPeng shares jumped over 47% on Wednesday after reporting quarterly results.
- New Gold Inc. NGD dropped 8.1% to $1.02 in pre-market trading. New Gold recently appointed Patrick Godin as its new President and Chief Executive Officer.
- 5E Advanced Materials Inc. FEAM dropped 8% to $10.31 in pre-market trading.
- Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. SHLS fell 7.9% to $26.68 in pre-market trading after the company reported the launch of offering of 20,000,000 shares of Class A common stock.
- Salesforce, Inc. CRM shares fell 6.2% to $150.34 in pre-market trading after the company reported third-quarter results and announced that Bret Taylor will step down as vice chair and co-CEO.
- Snowflake Inc. SNOW shares fell 5.3% to $135.29 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 financial results and issued product revenue guidance.
- MINISO Group Holding Limited MNSO declined 5.3% to $11.18 in pre-market trading after gaining over 12% on Wednesday. Miniso Group recently reported better-than-expected Q1 financial results.
Also check this out: Dollar General, Kroger And 3 Stocks To Watch Heading Into Thursday .
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.