U.S. stocks traded mostly higher, with the Dow Jones gaining around 70 points on Monday. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s session.
- Purple Innovation, Inc. PRPL shares jumped 38% to $3.85 after the company confirmed that it received an unsolicited, non-binding proposal from Coliseum Capital Management to acquire all of the outstanding capital stock of Purple for $4.35 per share.
- KnowBe4, Inc. KNBE gained 25% to $21.64 after the company confirmed it received a non-binding proposal from Vista Equity Partners Management to acquire all of the outstanding shares of the company for $24 per share.
- Studio City International Holdings Limited MSC climbed 16.7% to $2.0999.
- VEON Ltd. VEON surged 12.8% to $0.4062 after dropping 18% on Friday. VEON Group’s consolidated revenue rose 3.1% year-on-year for the first eight months of 2022.
- Wix.com Ltd. WIX rose 10.9% to $81.73 after Starboard Value disclosed a 9% active stake in the company.
- Coeur Mining, Inc. CDE climbed 10.5% to $3.15. Coeur announced agreement to sell Southern Nevada Holdings for upfront cash consideration of $150 million, and deferred cash consideration of $50 million.
- Global Blue Group Holding AG
- Mondee Holdings, Inc. MOND rose 9% to $11.55.
- Nordic American Tankers Limited NAT rose 7.7% to $3.3550.
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc. WLYB gained 7.5% to $43.11.
- Sharecare, Inc. SHCR gained 7.4% to $1.7950. Sharecare was awarded three-year NCQA accreditation for wellness and health promotion.
- Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. IIPR rose 7.3% to $98.17. Compass Point upgraded Innovative Ind Props from Neutral to Buy and raised the price target from $100 to $175.
- SIGNA Sports United N.V. SSU climbed 6.8% to $5.75.
- XPeng Inc. XPEV gained 6% to $15.43. XPeng launched the pilot program of City Navigation Guided Pilot (City NGP).
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.