- Bird Global, Inc. BRDS shares rose 25.2% to $0.54 in pre-market trading. Bird secured permit extensions and expanded to new U.S. cities.
- Minerva Neurosciences, Inc. NERV shares rose 20.4% to $5.43 in pre-market trading after Point72 Asset Management reported an 8.8% passive stake in the company.
- Farfetch Limited FTCH rose 13.6% to $8.91 in pre-market trading. Farfetch and business tycoon Mohamed Alabbar's Symphony Global have acquired 47.5% and 3.2% stakes, respectively, in online luxury and fashion retailer YOOX NET-A-PORTER (YNAP).
- Starbox Group Holdings Ltd. STBX rose 13.5% to $17.50 in pre-market trading after jumping 285% on Tuesday. Starbox Group priced 5 million share IPO at $4.00 per share.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. BBBY rose 12.1% to $9.84 in pre-market trading after the company reportedly secured a loan deal to bolster its balance sheet. The home goods retailer has selected a lender following a marketing process undertaken by JPMorgan Chase & Co, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
- Tattooed Chef, Inc. TTCF rose 12.1% to $7.03 in pre-market trading after the company announced an expanded distribution agreement with Walmart that will increase the availability of the company's branded products in stores across the US.
- MoneyLion Inc. ML shares rose 11.8% to $1.80 in pre-market trading.
- Cue Health Inc. HLTH rose 11.1% to $4.32 in pre-market trading. Cue Health recently announced the preprint publication of an independent clinical study demonstrating that its point of care (POC) molecular COVID-19 test is as accurate as a centralized lab-based RT-PCR.
- Kaspien Holdings Inc. KSPN rose 11% to $3.14 in pre-market trading after dropping more than 7% on Monday.
- Imperial Petroleum Inc. IMPP rose 10.7% to $0.4429 in pre-market trading after jumping over 10% on Tuesday.
- FGI Industries Ltd.FGI rose 10.1% to $3.61 in pre-market trading after jumping around 20% on Tuesday. FGI Industries recently posted Q3 EPS of $0.10.
- New Concept Energy, Inc. GBR shares rose 9.5% to $2.17 in pre-market trading after climbing 17% on Tuesday. New Concept Energy recently posted Q2 EPS of $0.02.
- Versus Systems Inc. VS rose 8.7% to $0.5120 in pre-market trading after gaining around 5% on Tuesday.
- Intuit Inc. INTU rose 5.7% to $474.99 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected financial results.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Windtree Therapeutics, Inc. WINT shares fell 20.4% to $0.5570 in pre-market trading. WindTree shares jumped 55% on Tuesday after the company announced it has entered into a global licensing agreement for the development and commercialization of KL4 surfactant and AEROSURF.
- InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. INM shares fell 20.8% to $0.2812 in pre-market trading after the company announced share consolidation to meet Nasdaq listing criteria.
- Bit Brother Limited BTB fell 17% to $0.24 in pre-market trading. Bit Brother New York recently signed a lease agreement with access to 62.5MWs of green power.
- TRxADE HEALTH, Inc. MEDS fell 15.8% to $1.12 in pre-market trading after the company reported a proposed public offering of common stock.
- Nordstrom, Inc. JWN fell 13.8% to $20.00 in pre-market trading. Nordstrom reported better-than-expected results for its second quarter, but lowered its FY22 outlook.
- Puyi Inc. PUYI fell 12.2% to $7.12 in pre-market trading after gaining 4% on Tuesday.
- Eqonex Limited EQOS fell 10.9% to $0.57 in pre-market trading after jumping around 20% on Tuesday.
- Reviva Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. RVPH fell 10.1% to $1.34 in pre-market trading after climbing 53% on Tuesday. Reviva Pharmaceuticals recently posted a Q2 loss of $0.29 per share.
- Helius Medical Technologies, Inc. HSDT fell 8.5% to $0.65 in pre-market trading. Helius Medical Technologies shares gained 29% on Tuesday after Roth Capital initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $5.
- Euro Tech Holdings Company Limited CLWT fell 7.5% to $1.61 in pre-market trading.
- Oragenics, Inc. OGEN fell 7.2% to $0.3386 in pre-market trading.
- AutoWeb, Inc. AUTO shares fell 6.9% to $0.3601 in pre-market trading. Ascendiant Capital, on Tuesday, downgraded AutoWeb from Buy to Hold and lowered the price target from $1.25 to $0.39.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.