U.S. stocks closed lower on Wednesday, with the Dow Jones dropping around 170 points. Here is the list of some big stocks moving higher in the previous session.
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. SAVA rose 27.3% to close at $25.72 after a form 4 filing showed Director Sanford Robertson purchased 100,000 shares at an average price of $20.69.
- Denbury Inc. DEN rose 12.4% to settle at $88.72. Denbury is exploring options including a sale, Bloomberg reported.
- LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. LX jumped 12.1% to close at $2.23 after the company late Tuesday reported Q2 results.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc BBBY gained 11.8% to settle at $23.08 on continued momentum amid an uptick in retail investor attention on social media.
- Sportradar Group AG SRAD rose 11.6% to close at $13.39 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 sales results and raised its FY22 sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- Cogent Biosciences, Inc. COGT gained 11.3% to close at $15.76. Cogent Biosciences recently posted a Q2 loss of $0.71 per share.
- Legacy Housing Corporation LEGH climbed 11.1% to settle at $19.97.
- Cano Health, Inc. CANO gained 11.1% to close at $5.21. Hearing DealReporter said Cano Health is eyed by several suitors including United Health, CVS, Humana.
- DMC Global Inc. BOOM climbed 9.8% to settle at $26.36. DMC Global recently announced planned retirement of CFO Michael Kuta.
- Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. CCRN gained 9.1% to close at $23.41.
- Cross Country Healthcare reported a $100 million buyback program.
- HighPeak Energy, Inc. HPK rose 8.9% to settle at $21.46. HighPeak Energy recently posted Q2 EPS of $0.64.
- Global-e Online Ltd. GLBE climbed 7.9% to close at $36.68. Analysts boosted their price targets on Global-E Online.
- BlackLine, Inc. BL gained 7.6% to close at $74.35.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc. A rose 7.2% to settle at $142.27 after the company reported better-than-expected results for its third quarter and raised its FY22 guidance.
- FaZe Holdings Inc. FAZE rose 5.2% to close at $14.01 after gaining 12% on Tuesday. The company reported Q2 results on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.