- Cyren Ltd. CYRN rose 31.1% to $2.32 in pre-market trading after the company entered into an agreement with Content Services Group to sell all equity interests in its legacy secure email gateway business.
- Exicure, Inc. XCUR shares rose 27.5% to $0.1441 in pre-market trading after declining around 6% on Tuesday.
- Energy Focus, Inc. EFOI shares rose 26.8% to $2.89 in pre-market trading after jumping more than 46% on Tuesday. The company recently announced a $3.5 million private placement priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules.
- Novavax, Inc. NVAX rose 19.7% to $56.90 in pre-market trading after the company announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) voted 21 to 0, with one abstention, to recommend that the FDA grant Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the Novavax COVID-19 vaccine (NVX-CoV2373) for individuals aged 18 years and over.
- MDJM Ltd MDJH rose 16.8% to $2.16 in pre-market trading after declining around 9% on Tuesday.
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. AIM rose 14.8% to $1.00 in pre-market trading. AIM ImmunoTech, last month, posted a Q1 loss of $0.08 per share.
- Evolve Transition Infrastructure LP SNMP rose 13.9% to $0.6050 in pre-market trading after the company announced court approval of Mesquite Energy, Inc. settlement agreement.
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ACRX rose 12.6% to $0.24 in pre-market trading after declining 5% on Tuesday.
- Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. YMM rose 9.9% to $8.75 in pre-market trading after reporting Q1 results.
- Broadway Financial Corporation BYFC rose 9% to $1.69 in pre-market trading. Broadway issued $150 million of preferred stock to the U.S. Department of the Treasury under the emergency capital investment program.
- The Alkaline Water Company Inc. WTER rose 8.7% to $0.50 in pre-market trading. The Alkaline Water Company recently named Frank Lazaran as Chief Executive Officer.
- SOS Limited SOS rose 8.6% to $0.3850 in pre-market trading.
- Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited KC rose 8.1% to $5.35 in pre-market trading.
- Bilibili Inc. BILI rose 8% to $30.28 in pre-market trading after jumping 10% on Tuesday.
- Imperial Petroleum Inc. IMPP rose 7.3% to $0.6330 in pre-market trading after gaining more than 9% on Tuesday.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- AeroClean Technologies, Inc. AERC shares fell 15.6% to $10.21 in pre-market trading after jumping 155% on Tuesday. The FDA recently granted clearance for the company's pūrgo technology, classifying it as a class II medical device.
- Applied UV, Inc. AUVI shares fell 9.2% to $1.98 in pre-market trading after jumping 96% on Tuesday.
- Atossa Therapeutics, Inc. ATOS fell 9.1% to $1.00 in pre-market trading after jumping around 10% on Tuesday.
- Smartsheet Inc. SMAR shares fell 6.4% to $37.99 in pre-market trading after the company issued Q2 adjusted EPS guidance below analyst estimates.
- Fanhua Inc. FANH fell 6.3% to $4.48 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.