- Cosmos Holdings Inc. COSM shares rose 100.9% to $2.13 in pre-market trading after jumping over 16% on Tuesday. Cosmos Holdings recently posted FY21 adjusted net income of $384K.
- Kintara Therapeutics, Inc. KTRA rose 23.7% to $0.4299 in pre-market trading after jumping around 15% on Tuesday. Kintara recently reported an $8.6 million registered direct offering priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules.
- Inpixon INPX rose 17.3% to $0.25 in pre-market trading.
- Camber Energy, Inc. CEI rose 13.5% to $0.8731 in pre-market trading after declining over 4% on Tuesday.
- Clearside Biomedical, Inc. CLSD rose 12.3% to $1.82 in pre-market trading after dropping more than 6% on Tuesday.
- Evoke Pharma, Inc. EVOK rose 11.5% to $0.9597 in pre-market trading. Evoke Pharma shares jumped over 118% on Tuesday as the FDA granted new drug product exclusivity to Evoke Pharma's Gimoti (metoclopramide) nasal spray to relieve symptoms associated with acute and recurrent diabetic gastroparesis in adults.
- Draganfly Inc. DPRO rose 9.5% to $1.50 in pre-market trading.
- Nutex Health, Inc. NUTX rose 9.4% to $8.40 in pre-market trading after jumping 74% on Tuesday.
- Mattel, Inc. MAT rose 9.1% to $24.12 in pre-market trading after the Wall Street Journal reported that the company is exploring a sale.
- Enphase Energy, Inc. ENPH rose 7.9% to $166.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 adjusted EPS and sales results and issued Q2 sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. CKPT rose 6.4% to $1.34 in pre-market trading after declining around 5% on Tuesday.
- Microsoft Corporation MSFT rose 5.4% to $284.67 in pre-market trading as the company reported better-than-expected results for its third quarter.
- Visa Inc. V rose 5.2% to $211.52 in pre-market trading following upbeat quarterly earnings.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Molecular Partners AG MOLN shares fell 33.7% to $9.20 in pre-market trading. Molecular Partners will regain global rights for MP0310 from its its collaboration partner Amgen.
- Bird Global, Inc. BRDS fell 16.2% to $1.50 in pre-market trading after declining around 5% on Tuesday.
- Cyngn Inc. CYN fell 10.6% to $3.29 in pre-market trading after jumping 52% on Tuesday.
- Sono Group N.V. SEV fell 10% to $5.31 in pre-market trading after the company reported a 10 million share follow-on offering.
- Q&K International Group Limited QK shares fell 7.4% to $1.09 in pre-market trading after jumping around 19% on Tuesday.
- Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft DB shares fell 7.7% to $10.04 in pre-market trading following Q1 earnings.
- Alphabet Inc. GOOGL fell 2.6% to $2,311.66 in pre-market trading following downbeat quarterly earnings.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.