On Tuesday morning, 12 companies achieved new lows for the year.
Areas of Significance:
- CSX CSX was the biggest company in terms of market cap to set a new 52-week low.
- IMV IMV was the smallest firm by market cap to set a new 52-week low.
- CSX CSX's stock fell the most, as it traded down 66.55% to reach a new 52-week low.
Here are all the stocks that set new 52-week lows during the first half-hour of trading on Tuesday:
- CSX CSX stock hit $31.66 on Tuesday morning, setting a new 52-week low for a change of down 66.55%.
- CoStar Gr CSGP stock broke to a new 52-week low of $83.95 on Tuesday. Shares of the company traded down 0.78%.
- Full Truck Alliance Co YMM stock set a new 52-week low of $16.71 on Tuesday, moving down 4.1%.
- Anglogold Ashanti AU stock achieved a new 52-week low on Tuesday morning, hitting $18.18 and moving up 0.05%.
- B2Gold BTG stock set a new 52-week low of $4.10 on Tuesday, moving down 1.19%.
- Frontier Group Holdings ULCC shares hit a yearly low of $17.00. The stock was down 1.1% on the session.
- Novagold Resources NG stock dropped to a yearly low on Tuesday of $7.92. Shares traded down 0.62%.
- DouYu International Hldgs DOYU shares were down 1.38% for the day, having made a 52-week low of $6.67.
- Equinox Gold EQX stock hit $6.91 on Tuesday morning, setting a new 52-week low for a change of down 1.28%.
- 17 Education & Technology YQ shares made a new 52-week low of $3.45 on Tuesday. The stock was down 3.84% for the day.
- TCV Acquisition TCVA shares made a new 52-week low of $9.95 on Tuesday. The stock was down 0.2% for the day.
- IMV IMV stock broke to a new 52-week low of $2.12 on Tuesday. Shares of the company traded down 0.47%.
Should these stocks see further movement, Benzinga will be the first to update traders. Stay tuned.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.