- China HGS Real Estate Inc. HGSH rose 255% to $2.66 in pre-market trading following a 40% surge on Friday.
- Brickell Biotech, Inc. BBI rose 143% to $3.06 in pre-market trading after reporting Phase 3 study results from sofpironium bromide in Japan released by its development partner, Kaken Pharma. Brickell said all primary and secondary endpoints achieved statistical significance.
- IVERIC bio, Inc. ISEE rose 69% to $6.49 in pre-market trading after the company reported Zimura 18-month data showing 12 month efficacy findings.
- vTv Therapeutics Inc. VTVT shares rose 46.2% to $4.03 in pre-market trading after the company presented two late-breaking poster sessions on Simplici-T1 study at ADA virtual sessions supporting the potential of TTP399 as first-in-class oral adjunctive therapy for type 1 diabetes patients.
- China Natural Resources, Inc. CHNR rose 35% to $1.98 in pre-market trading after reporting 2019 results of operations.
- Fluidigm Corporation FLDM rose 34.8% to $5.00 in pre-market trading after the company filed for the FDA emergency use authorization for saliva-based advanta Dx SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR test for COVID-19.
- Urban One, Inc. UONE shares rose 24.5% to $2.29 in pre-market trading after surging around 22% on Friday.
- Jiayin Group Inc. JFIN shares rose 23.3% to $5.61 in pre-market trading after climbing 17% on Friday.
- Net Element, Inc. NETE shares rose 21.7% to $5.60 in pre-market trading following a 76% jump on Friday.
- Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. XIN rose 11% to $2.67 in pre-market trading after gaining around 7% on Friday.
- Immuron Limited IMRN rose 10.5% to $9.48 in pre-market trading after jumping over 24% on Friday.
- BeyondSpring Inc. BYSI shares rose 7.2% to $17.80 in pre-market trading.
- 58.com Inc. WUBA rose 6.7% to $53.20 in pre-market trading after Bloomberg reported that an investor group is in talks to acquire the Chinese company.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Pyxus International, Inc. PYX shares fell 30.2% to $2.03 in pre-market trading after the company announced it voluntarily commenced prepackaged chapter 11 bankruptcy to reduce debt by $400 million+.
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. HTZ fell 21.6% to $2.22 in pre-market trading. Hertz Global received the go-ahead to sell potentially worthless new shares from a bankruptcy court on Friday. Hertz’s filing showed registration for $500 million common stock shelf offering.
- Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. CVGI fell 17% to $2.20 in pre-market trading after surging around 6% on Friday.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. NCLH fell 11.6% to $18.14 in pre-market trading after surging around 19% on Friday.
- Renren Inc. RENN fell 11.6% to $3.77 in pre-market trading.
- Peabody Energy Corporation BTU fell 11.2% to $3.10 in pre-market trading.
- Francesca's Holdings Corporation FRAN fell 10.5% to $3.56 in pre-market trading after jumping over 16% on Friday.
- Redwood Trust, Inc. RWT fell 9.3% to $6.56 in pre-market trading following a 17% gain on Friday.
- PG&E Corporation PCG fell 8.5% to $10.10 in pre-market trading.
- KBS Fashion Group Limited KBSF fell 7% to $2.69 in pre-market trading after gaining over 30% on Friday.
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. AVCT fell 5.6% to $4.31 in pre-market trading after rising around 12% in the previous session.
- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. IZEA shares fell 6.4% to $2.64 in pre-market trading after jumping 30% in the previous session.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.