20 Stocks Moving In Tuesday's Pre-Market Session
- GenVec Inc (NASDAQ: GNVC) rose 44.1 percent to $7.16 in pre-market trading after surging 35.79 percent on Monday.
- xG Technology Inc (NASDAQ: XGTI) rose 34.8 percent to $2.56 in pre-market trading after gaining 14.46 percent on Monday.
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: DFFN) shares rose 24.6 percent to $7.10 in pre-market trading after jumping 176.70 percent on Monday.
- InspireMD Inc (NYSE: NSPR) shares rose 16.6 percent to $3.23 in pre-market trading after climbing 13.99 percent on Monday.
- Roka Bioscience Inc (NASDAQ: ROKA) shares rose 15.3 percent to $5.65 in pre-market trading after gaining 6.99 percent on Monday.
- EnteroMedics Inc (NASDAQ: ETRM) rose 13.8 percent to $20.14 in pre-market trading after climbing 92.60 percent on Monday.
- Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ: ILMN) shares rose 13.2 percent to $160.20 in pre-market trading. Illumina has introduced the NovaSeqTM Series. The company’s CEO said he saw Q4 revenue coming in at $619 million. Bank of America upgraded Illumina from Neutral to Buy.
- Pixelworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PXLW) shares rose 13.1 percent to $3.19 in pre-market trading after the company issued a strong revenue forecast for the fourth quarter. The company also projects to post a profit for the fourth quarter.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl Inc (NYSE: VRX) rose 10.8 percent to $17.00 in pre-market trading. Valeant agreed to sell Dendreon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to Sanpower Group for $819.9 million in cash. The company also agreed to sell its CeraVe, AcneFree, AMBI skincare brands to L'Oreal for $1.3 billion.
- Barracuda Networks Inc (NYSE: CUDA) rose 9.3 percent to $25.99 in pre-market trading after the company reported stronger-than-expected results for its third quarter on Monday.
- Array Biopharma Inc (NASDAQ: ARRY) rose 7.5 percent to $10.10 in pre-market trading after gaining 5.15 percent on Monday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Ascena Retail Group Inc (NASDAQ: ASNA) shares fell 24.3 percent to $4.55 in pre-market trading as the company issued a weak earnings forecast for second quarter and FY 2017.
- Williams Companies Inc (NYSE: WMB) shares fell 10 percent to $28.74 in pre-market trading. Williams priced its 65 million share offering at $29.00 per share.
- Egalet Corp (NASDAQ: EGLT) fell 6.8 percent to $7.81 in pre-market trading after gaining 6.08 percent on Monday.
- Boot Barn Holdings Inc (NYSE: BOOT) shares fell 5.3 percent to $11.50 in pre-market trading after the company issued a weak outlook for the third quarter.
- Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: HALO) fell 5 percent to $13.53 in pre-market trading after the company issued a weak FY17 sales forecast.
- Steven Madden, Ltd. (NASDAQ: SHOO) shares fell 5 percent to $33.80 in the pre-market trading session after the company reported disappointing preliminary sales for the fourth quarter.
- Atwood Oceanics, Inc. (NYSE: ATW) shares fell 4.6 percent to $12.38 in pre-market trading. Atwood Oceanics reported a public offering of 13,500,000 shares of common stock.
- City Office REIT Inc (NYSE: CIO) shares fell around 4 percent to $12.40 in pre-market trading. City Office REIT announced public offering of 4 million shares of common stock.
- BioTime, Inc. (NYSE: BTX) fell 3.3 percent to $3.51 in pre-market trading after declining 1.89 percent on Monday.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.