- Daiwa Capital cut the price target on Tesla, Inc. TSLA from $980 to $900. Tesla shares rose 1.3% to $811.13 in pre-market trading.
- Needham lowered Coinbase Global, Inc. COIN price target from $420 to $360. Coinbase shares fell 2.4% to $175.26 in pre-market trading.
- SVB Leerink lowered Moderna, Inc. MRNA price target from $85 to $81. Moderna shares dropped 1% to $154.65 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler cut the price target on Autodesk, Inc. ADSK from $340 to $298. Autodesk shares fell 2.4% to $213.00 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies lowered the price target for Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. VNDA from $24 to $12. Vanda Pharmaceuticals shares fell 0.3% to $12.69 in pre-market trading.
- Telsey Advisory Group cut the price target on Burlington Stores, Inc. BURL from $400 to $300. Burlington Stores shares rose 0.1% to $218.37 in pre-market trading.
- Evercore ISI Group reduced the price target for LivePerson, Inc. LPSN from $75 to $20. LivePerson shares fell 33.9% to $16.08 in pre-market trading.
- Needham cut Innovid Corp. CTV price target from $10 to $6. Innovid shares fell 0.3% to close at $3.82 on Thursday.
- Keybanc cut Rent-A-Center, Inc. RCII price target from $68 to $44. Rent-A-Center shares fell 5.3% to $27.50 in pre-market trading.
- DA Davidson cut eXp World Holdings, Inc. EXPI price target from $63 to $45. eXp World shares fell 3% to $27.51 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: Penny StocksPrice TargetSmall CapPre-Market OutlookAnalyst RatingsInformation TechnologyInternet Software & ServicesPrice Target Changes