- Morgan Stanley boosted the price target for Aon PLC AON from $216 to $221. Aon shares rose 2.3% to close at $203.18 on Monday.
- Raymond James raised the price target on Chubb Ltd CB from $150 to $180. Chubb shares rose 0.3% to $149.50 in pre-market trading.
- SVB Leerink boosted the price target for Agilent Technologies Inc A from $100 to $120. Agilent shares fell 2.8% to $109.12 in pre-market trading.
- Rosenblatt boosted Ambarella Inc AMBA price target from $65 to $82. Ambarella shares closed at $66.37 on Monday.
- KeyBanc lifted Charles River Laboratories Intl. Inc CRL price target from $233 to $256. Charles River Laboratories shares closed at $232.01 on Monday.
- Needham boosted the price target on Niu Technologies - ADR NIU from $30 to $36. Niu Technologies shares rose 8.4% to $35.22 in pre-market trading.
- HC Wainwright & Co. lowered NuCana PLC NCNA price target from $17 to $15. NuCana shares fell 0.2% to close at $4.67 on Monday.
- SVB Leerink lifted Align Technology, Inc. ALGN price target from $460 to $520. Align Technology shares rose 6.8% to close at $476.58 on Monday.
- KeyBanc raised the price target for Nutanix Inc NTNX from $32 to $35. Nutanix shares rose 11.1% to $31.62 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley lifted price target for Ecolab Inc. ECL from $170 to $210. Ecolab shares closed at $213.92 on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.