- Aurora Cannabis ACB shares increased by 1.36% to close at $3.72.
- Aphria APHA shares increased by 1.38% to close at $5.14.
- Cronos Group CRON shares increased by 3.76% to close at $9.10.
- CannTrust Holdings CTST shares increased by 1.53% to close at $1.33.
- GW Pharmaceuticals GWPH shares gained 1.73%, closing at $129.65.
- Innovative Industrial IIPR shares increased by 1.34% to close at $72.50.
- Akerna KERN shares gained 0.18%, closing at $5.67.
- MedMen Enterprises MMNFF shares gained 8.42%, closing at $1.23.
- Tilray TLRY shares gained 7.73%, closing at $24.38, following news of its backing of the first medical study of cannabis for breast cancer.
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals ZYNE shares gained 1.32%, closing at $8.45.
- Canopy Growth CGC shares tumbled by 0.41%, eventually closing at $21.66.
- Cresco Labs CRLBF shares tumbled by 2.31%, eventually closing at $6.33.
- Fire & Flower Holdings FFLWF shares tumbled by 2.03%, eventually closing at $0.87.
- Greenlane Holdings GNLN shares fell 2.23% to close at $3.94.
- HEXO HEXO shares fell 6.32% to close at $2.52, following its $70 million debt offering and postponement of its Q4 earnings report.
- Harvest Health HRVSF shares fell 1.08% to close at $2.74.
- OrganiGram Holdings OGI shares dropped by 1.11%, to close at $3.56.
- Planet 13 Holdings PLNHF shares dropped by 5.43%, to close at $1.55.
- Pyxus International PYX shares fell 0.78% to close at $12.76.
- Supreme Cannabis Co SPRWF shares tumbled by 3.27%, eventually closing at $0.62.
- Therapix Biosciences TRPX shares dropped by 5.38%, to close at $2.46.
- Valens Groworks VGWCF shares tumbled by 2.5%, eventually closing at $2.32.
- cbdMD YCBD shares fell 4.82% to close at $3.95.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.