- Analysts at BTIG Research upgraded Boston Scientific Corporation BSX from Neutral to Buy. Boston Scientific shares rose 0.19 percent to $26.00 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup upgraded Goldcorp Inc. (USA) GG from Neutral to Buy. Goldcorp shares rose 0.08 percent to $12.66 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan upgraded HCA Healthcare Inc HCA from Neutral to Overweight. HCA Healthcare shares rose 2.65 percent to close at $80.14 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Citigroup upgraded Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd AEM from Sell to Neutral. Agnico Eagle Mines shares fell 3.54 percent to close at $43.59 on Wednesday.
- Deutsche Bank upgraded Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc WAIR from Sell to Hold. Wesco Aircraft shares gained 2.07 percent to $7.40 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Maxim Group upgraded Gilead Sciences, Inc. GILD from Hold to Buy. Gilead Sciences shares rose 0.98 percent to $74.39 in pre-market trading.
- Oppenheimer upgraded The Medicines Company MDCO from Perform to Outperform. Medicines Company shares fell 3.66 percent to $29.07 in pre-market trading.
- Ladenburg Thalmann upgraded Melinta Therapeutics, Inc. MLNT from Neutral to Buy. Melinta Therapeutics shares rose 5.95 percent to $16.10 in pre-market trading.
- H.C. Wainwright downgraded DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc XRAY from Buy to Neutral. Dentsply Sirona shares fell 0.32 percent to close at $68.36 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Citigroup downgraded Barrick Gold Corp (USA) ABX from Buy to Sell. Barrick Gold shares fell 1.35 percent to $13.84 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James downgraded Descartes Systems Group Inc DSGX from Outperform to Market Perform. Descartes Systems shares rose 1.17 percent to $30.20 in pre-market trading.
- Macquarie downgraded Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. RCL from Outperform to Neutral. Royal Caribbean Cruises shares slipped 0.87 percent to close at $124.70 on Wednesday.
- Citigroup downgraded Gap Inc GPS from Neutral to Sell. Gap shares fell 2.52 percent to $31.68 in pre-market trading.
- Macquarie downgraded Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd NCLH from Neutral to Underperform. Norwegian Cruise Line shares fell 0.98 percent to $54.75 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at BMO Capital downgraded Cathay General Bancorp CATY from Outperform to Market Perform. Cathay General Banc shares fell 0.92 percent to $44.34 in pre-market trading.
- SBG Securities downgraded Tiffany & Co. TIF from Buy to Hold. Tiffany shares dropped 1.58 percent to close at $92.55 on Wednesday.
- Stephens & Co. initiated coverage on Spirit Airlines Incorporated SAVE with an Overweight rating. The price target for Spirit Airlines is set to $50. Spirit Airlines shares closed at $40.86 on Wednesday.
- Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage on CONSOL Energy CEIX with a Buy rating. The price target for CONSOL Energy is set to $32. CONSOL Energy shares closed at $23.22 on Wednesday.
- KeyBanc initiated coverage on Advanced Disposal Services Inc ADSW with a Sector Weight rating. Advanced Disposal Services shares closed at $23.68 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Stephens & Co. initiated coverage on JetBlue Airways Corporation JBLU with an Equal-Weight rating. The price target for JetBlue is set to $22. JetBlue shares closed at $20.96 on Wednesday.
- Imperial Capital initiated coverage on Eco-Stim Energy Solutions Inc ESES with an Outperform rating. The price target for Eco-Stim Energy is set to $2. Eco-Stim Energy shares closed at $1.35 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Jefferies initiated coverage on AxoGen, Inc AXGN with a Buy rating. The price target for AxoGen is set to $35. AxoGen shares closed at $25.70 on Wednesday.
- Evercore ISI Group initiated coverage on Universal Display Corporation OLED with an Outperform rating. The price target for Universal Display is set to $225. Universal Display shares closed at $179.65 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at JP Morgan initiated coverage on Evoqua Water Technologies Corp. AQUA with a Neutral rating. The price target for Evoqua Water is set to $23. Evoqua Water shares closed at $21.44 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Wells Fargo initiated coverage on Earthstone Energy Inc ESTE with an Outperform rating. The price target for Earthstone Energy is set to $12. Earthstone Energy shares closed at $9.19 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.