- Piper Sandler cut Lam Research Corporation LRCX price target from $627 to $596. Lam Research shares fell 1.8% to $472.61 in pre-market trading.
- SVB Leerink boosted the price target on Anthem, Inc. ANTM from $483 to $555. Anthem shares rose 0.1% to $530.00 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital raised the price target for Exxon Mobil Corporation XOM from $90 to $100. Exxon Mobil shares rose 0.9% to $88.72 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays cut The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company SMG price target from $150 to $110. Scotts Miracle-Gro shares rose 0.5% to $118.11 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies boosted the price target on Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. MCRI from $85 to $90. Monarch Casino & Resort shares fell 2.5% to $90.80 in pre-market trading.
- Needham cut the price target on Kornit Digital Ltd. KRNT from $202 to $155. Kornit Digital shares fell 1.4% to $70.81 in pre-market trading.
- Tigress Financial raised the price target for International Business Machines Corporation IBM from $133 to $139. IBM shares rose 0.1% to $138.45 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan raised Tesla, Inc. TSLA price target from $335 to $395. Tesla shares rose 7.5% to $1,050.11 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank raised The Procter & Gamble Company PG price target from $173 to $177. Procter & Gamble shares fell 0.3% to $163.16 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley cut Netflix, Inc. NFLX price target from $425 to $300. Netflix shares fell 2.8% to $219.60 in pre-market trading.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: Price TargetSmall CapPre-Market OutlookAnalyst RatingsCasinos & GamingConsumer DiscretionaryInformation TechnologyPrice Target ChangesSemiconductor Equipment