Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Apple Inc. AAPL to report quarterly earnings at $2.04 per share on revenue of $ 52.25 billion after the closing bell. Apple shares gained 0.2% to $380.90 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts are expecting Procter & Gamble Co PG to have earned $1.01 per share on revenue of $16.97 billion for the recent quarter. Procter & Gamble will release earnings before the markets open. Procter & Gamble shares gained 0.3% to $128.67 in pre-market trading.
- QUALCOMM, Inc. QCOM reported stronger-than-expected results for its third quarter and issued strong forecast for the current quarter, after resolving its licensing dispute with Huawei Technologies. QUALCOMM shares climbed 10.7% to $102.96 in the pre-market trading session.
- After the markets close, Alphabet Inc GOOGL is projected to post quarterly earnings at $8.21 per share on revenue of $37.37 billion. Alphabet shares rose 0.3% to $1,527.98 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts expect Facebook, Inc. FB to report quarterly earnings at $1.39 per share on revenue of $17.4 billion after the closing bell. Facebook shares rose 0.2% to $233.75 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Paypal Holdings Inc PYPL reported upbeat results for its second quarter and issued a strong guidance. PayPal shares rose 1.3% to $187.00 in the pre-market trading session.
- After the closing bell, Ford Motor Company F is estimated to post a quarterly loss of $1.17 per share on revenue of $15.95 billion. Ford shares slipped 0.6% to $6.88 in pre-market trading.
- Wall Street expects United Parcel Service, Inc. UPS to report quarterly earnings at $1.07 per share on revenue of $17.48 billion before the opening bell. UPS shares rose 1% to $124.90 in pre-market trading.
- O'Reilly Automotive Inc ORLY reported better-than-expected results for its second quarter. O'Reilly Automotive shares climbed 7.3% to $489.05 in the pre-market trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Amazon.com, Inc. AMZN to have earned $1.46 per share on revenue of $81.53 billion for the latest quarter. Amazon will release earnings after the markets close. Amazon shares rose 0.4% to $3,046.00 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.