10 Stocks To Watch For April 20, 2017
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE: VZ) to report quarterly earnings at $0.98 per share on revenue of $30.67 billion before the opening bell. Verizon shares gained 0.33 percent to $49.10 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts expect Visa Inc (NYSE: V) to post quarterly earnings at $0.79 per share on revenue of $4.31 billion after the closing bell. Visa shares rose 0.50 percent to $90.20 in after-hours trading.
- eBay Inc (NASDAQ: EBAY) reported better-than-expected earnings for its first quarter earnings, but issued a weak profit forecast for the current quarter. The company also announced it added 2 million buyers in the quarter. eBay shares slipped 0.49 percent to close at $33.85 on Wednesday.
- Before the markets open, Bank of New York Mellon Corp (NYSE: BK) is expected to report quarterly earnings at $0.80 per share on revenue of $3.83 billion. Bank of New York Mellon shares declined 0.06 percent to close at $46.86 on Wednesday.
- American Express Company (NYSE: AXP) posted stronger-than-expected profit for its first quarter on Wednesday. American Express shares rose 2.32 percent to $77.30 in the after-hours trading session.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Analysts are expecting Philip Morris International Inc. (NYSE: PM) to have earned $1.04 per share on revenue of $6.47 billion in the latest quarter. Philip Morris will release earnings before the markets open. Philip Morris shares gained 0.17 percent to $114.10 in after-hours trading.
- After the markets close, Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAT) is estimated to post a quarterly loss at $0.17 per share on revenue of $809.57 million. Mattel shares dropped 0.52 percent to close at $25.11 on Wednesday.
- QUALCOMM, Inc. (NASDAQ: QCOM) reported upbeat earnings for its second quarter on Wednesday. QUALCOMM shares declined 0.11 percent to close at $52.61 on Wednesday.
- Analysts expect D.R. Horton, Inc. (NYSE: DHI) to report quarterly earnings at $0.59 per share on revenue of $3.09 billion before the opening bell. D.R. Horton shares rose 0.88 percent to $34.25 in after-hours trading.
- CSX Corporation (NASDAQ: CSX) posted better-than-expected profit for its first quarter. CSX shares gained 0.64 percent to close at $46.93 on Wednesday.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.