U.S. stocks traded mixed, with the Dow Jones dropping over 100 points on Tuesday. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s session.
- Atea Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AVIR shares fell 10.6% to $4.18. Atea Pharmaceuticals' board unanimously rejected unsolicited proposal from Tang Capital Partners' Affiliate, Concentra Biosciences.
- HUTCHMED (China) Limited HCM shares tumbled 9.9% to $12.06.
- Sana Biotechnology, Inc. SANA fell 9% to $5.72.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. LXRX shares fell 8.3% to $2.9150. Lexicon Pharmaceuticals reported the FDA approval of INPEFA for the treatment of heart failure..
- U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. SLCA dropped 8.3% to $11.32.
- Weibo Corporation WB dipped 8.2% to $14.03.
- Skyline Champion Corporation SKY declined 7.6% to $59.61 after the company reported mixed Q4 financial results.
- RLX Technology Inc. RLX fell 7.2% to $1.8750. RLX Technology recently reported a year-over-year decrease in first-quarter adjusted EPADS and sales results.
- Genie Energy Ltd. GNE dropped 7.1% to $14.48.
- Comerica Incorporated CMA dropped 6.8% to $36.34.
- Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. TAST fell 6.8% to $5.17.
- Marvell Technology, Inc. MRVL fell 4.1% to $62.92. Marvell Technology EVP, Chief Operations Officer Chris Koopmans sold a total of 8,000 shares at an average price of $48.96. The company’s EVP, Storage Products Group Dan Christman also sold 53,732 shares of the company.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapIntraday UpdateMarketsMoversTrading Ideasbig losersBiotechnologyHealth CareTop Losers