- Motorsport Games Inc. MSGM shares rose 121% to $47.48 in pre-market trading after jumping over 710% on Tuesday. The company announced a debt-for-equity exchange with Motorsport Network. Also, Investor Mike Zoi reported purchase of 338,983 shares of Motorsport Games at an average price of $2.95 per share in Form 4 Filing.
- Quoin Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. QNRX shares rose 67% to $2.77 in pre-market trading after gaining around 10% on Tuesday.
- TransCode Therapeutics, Inc. RNAZ rose 42.5% to $1.07 in pre-market trading after the company reported preclinical results with immunotherapy candidate TTX-RIGA in melanoma.
- Wearable Devices Ltd. WLDS shares rose 39.2% to $1.10 in pre-market trading after gaining around 20% on Tuesday.
- Genetic Technologies Limited GENE rose 35.2% to $1.23 in pre-market trading. Genetic Technologies is forming strategic alliance with Qiagen, Reuters reported.
- Lionheart III Corp LION rose 30.2% to $13.50 in pre-market trading after dropping over 10% on Tuesday.
- Marin Software Incorporated MRIN rose 25.6% to $1.52 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed a new integration with Yahoo to enable enhanced campaign buying and optimization for advertisers.
- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. CEMI rose 23.3% to $0.4402 in pre-market trading. Biosynex and Chembio Diagnostics reported a definitive acquisition agreement.
- Mobile Global Esports Inc. MGAM rose 21.7% to $3.14 in pre-market trading after jumping 158% on Tuesday. Mobile Global Esports said Nicholas (Nick) Venezia has joined MOGO as Chief Data Officer.
- TMC The Metals Company Inc. TMC rose 16.3% to $1.02 in pre-market trading. TMC The Metals Company recently filed prospectus for offering of up to $30 million common shares.
- Taysha Gene Therapies, Inc. TSHA fell 20.7% to $1.30 in pre-market trading after the company issued an update on TSHA-120 program in giant axonal neuropathy and a 2023 corporate outlook.
- Snap Inc. SNAP shares fell 14.6% to $9.87 in pre-market trading after the company posted a net loss for the fourth quarter and said revenue could drop by as much as 10% for the current quarter.
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. ANPC shares dropped 14.4% to $7.27 in pre-market trading. AnPac Bio-Medical Science announced signing of $5.2 million of definitive investment agreements.
- SOBR Safe, Inc. SOBR fell 14.4% to $1.54 in pre-market trading. SOBR Safe shares jumped 62% on Tuesday after the company announced that its first two SOBRcheck installations in the oil and gas industry were successful, driving expansion across all US locations for TerraTech Services.
- SharpLink Gaming Ltd. SBET fell 12.5% to $0.4715 in pre-market trading after surging 50% on Tuesday.
- Hillstream BioPharma, Inc. HILS shares fell 12.1% to $1.05 in pre-market trading. Hillstream BioPharma shares jumped over 78% on Tuesday after the company announced signing an exclusive option agreement with Dana-Farber Cancer Institute to license technology targeting the MUC1-C oncoprotein..
- Blue Star Foods Corp. BSFC fell 11.4% to $0.4604 in pre-market after gaining more than 24% on Tuesday. Blue Star Foods entered into supply agreement with Just Food For Dogs for up to $4 million annually.
- G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd GMVD fell 10.1% to $4.49 in pre-market trading after declining around 8% on Tuesday. G Medical Innovations recently announced it received notice of patent issuance from the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for vital signs sensors.
- Context Therapeutics Inc. CNTX fell 9.5% to $0.9587 in pre-market trading. Context Therapeutics shares jumped 55% on Tuesday after the company announced its clinical trial collaborator, Stemline Therapeutics, received approval from the FDA for ORSERDU in ER+, HER2-, ESR1-mutated breast cancer..
- Match Group, Inc. MTCH fell 8.7% to $49.40 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected financial results for its fourth quarter and issued weak guidance.
Now Read This: Investor Optimism Improves Ahead Of Fed's Decision
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.