- Goldman Sachs boosted the price target for The Wendy's Company WEN from $22 to $25. Goldman Sachs analyst Jared Garber maintained a Neutral rating on the stock. Wendy's shares fell 1.4% to $22.75 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James raised the price target for First Republic Bank FRC from $142 to $150. Raymond James analyst David Long maintained a Strong Buy rating on the stock. First Republic Bank shares fell 0.5% to $128.10 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital boosted the price target for SJW Group SJW from $76 to $85. RBC Capital analyst Shelby Tucker downgraded the stock from Outperform to Sector Perform. SJW shares rose 0.2% to close at $80.18 on Friday.
- B of A Securities raised the price target for Grab Holdings Limited GRAB from $3.6 to $4.2. B of A Securities analyst Sachin Salgaonkar upgraded the stock from Neutral to Buy. Grab Holdings shares rose 2.2% to $3.66 in pre-market trading.
- Truist Securities cut Roku, Inc. ROKU price target from $90 to $50. Truist Securities analyst Matthew Thornton downgraded the stock from Buy to Hold. Roku shares fell 1.5% to $50.08 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays raised IQVIA Holdings Inc. IQV price target from $235 to $260. Barclays analyst Luke Sergott maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. IQVIA shares fell 1.4% to $219.03 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo slashed Pfizer Inc. PFE price target from $54 to $50. Wells Fargo analyst Mohit Bansal downgraded the stock from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Pfizer shares fell 1.4% to $47.19 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital boosted Valero Energy Corporation VLO price target from $135 to $160. BMO Capital analyst Phillip Jungwirth upgraded the stock from Market Perform to Outperform. Valero Energy shares rose 1% to $137.50 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo increased World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. WWE price target from $52 to $100. Wells Fargo analyst Steven Cahall upgraded the stock from Underweight to Equal-Weight. WWE shares gained 0.1% to close at $89.40 on Friday.
- Piper Sandler raised Citigroup Inc. C price target from $47 to $51. Piper Sandler analyst Scott Siefers maintained a Neutral rating. Citigroup shares fell 0.5% to $49.66 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler raised JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPM price target from $150 to $157. Piper Sandler analyst Scott Siefers maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. JPMorgan shares fell 0.3% to $142.65 in pre-market trading.
Check This Out: Top 5 Tech Stocks That May Surge
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.