U.S. stocks traded lower, with the Dow Jones dropping over 200 points on Monday. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s session.
- Meihua International Medical Technologies Co., Ltd. MHUA shares tumbled 25% to $9.96. Meihua International Medical Technologies named Mr. Xin Wang as new CEO and Mr. Lianzhang Zhao as CFO.
- Amprius Technologies, Inc. AMPX fell 21.8% to $8.06. Amprius Technologies, last month, posted a Q3 loss of $0.06 per share.
- Verve Therapeutics, Inc. VERV declined 15.9% to $20.18 after the company announced it received a clinical hold letter from the FDA that outlined information required to resolve the clinical hold on Verve-101.
- Atour Lifestyle Holdings Limited ATAT dropped 10.6% to $15.80.
- Nayax Ltd. NYAX shares declined 10.4% to $18.85. Jefferies, on Friday, initiated coverage on Nayax with a Hold rating and announced a price target of $22.
- Latham Group, Inc. SWIM fell 10.3% to $3.2010.
- Rackspace Technology, Inc. RXT fell 10.2% to $4.3550 following a "security incident" which caused an outage in its Hosted Exchange environment.
- Lantheus Holdings, Inc. LNTH dropped 8.5% to $56.03 after the company reported a proposed offering of $500 million convertible senior notes due 2027.
- Prime Medicine, Inc. PRME fell 8.5% to $15.90.
- National Bank Holdings Corporation NBHC fell 8.2% to $43.54.
- Rumble Inc. RUM fell 8% to $8.06. Oppenheimer recently initiated coverage on Rumble with a Perform rating.
- Prime Medicine, Inc. PRME fell 7.5% to $16.07.
- V.F. Corporation VFC dropped 7.7% to $30.65 after the company said it expects total revenue growth in the second half of FY23 to be "modestly lower than previously outlined." The company also cut adjusted EPS guidance below estimates.
- Coupang, Inc. CPNG fell 7.3% to $18.20.
- Nkarta, Inc. NKTX dropped 7% to $7.99. The company announced updated data from its Phase 1 dose escalation study of NKX019 as monotherapy to treat patients with relapsed or refractory non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. BCRX fell 6.5% to $11.94. BioCryst recently announced approval of ORLADEYOO (berotralstat) by the Israeli Ministry of Health.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.