- B of A Securities cut the price target on Meta Platforms, Inc. META from $196 to $150. B of A Securities analyst Justin Post downgraded the stock from Buy to Neutral. Meta shares fell 0.8% to $128.93 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup raised the price target for Schlumberger Limited SLB from $50 to $60. Citigroup analyst Scott Gruber maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Schlumberger shares fell 0.5% to $50.15 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital cut the price target on HCA Healthcare, Inc. HCA from $249 to $239. HCA Healthcare shares rose 0.3% to $197.25 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc lowered the price target for Okta, Inc. OKTA from $100 to $70. Okta shares rose 0.5% to $55.26 in pre-market trading.
- Needham cut the price target for Euronet Worldwide, Inc. EEFT from $140 to $105. Euronet Worldwide shares rose 7.7% to close at $82.44 on Friday.
- Barclays slashed the price target on Qorvo, Inc. QRVO from $120 to $90. Qorvo shares fell 1.8% to $83.98 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies cut the price target on Williams-Sonoma, Inc. WSM from $160 to $100. Williams-Sonoma shares fell 2.6% to $114.61 in pre-market trading.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.