- Deutsche Bank cut Microsoft Corporation MSFT price target from $330 to $315. Microsoft shares rose 2.3% to $242.87 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James cut Mastercard Incorporated MA price target from $417 to $406. Mastercard shares rose 2% to $301.00 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo lowered American Tower Corporation AMT price target from $300 to $235. American Tower shares rose 1.1% to $194.53 in pre-market trading.
- JMP Securities cut the price target on Agree Realty Corporation ADC from $82 to $75. Agree Realty shares rose 2% to $65.75 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays boosted price target for ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. ZI from $50 to $54. ZoomInfo Technologies shares rose 2.8% to $45.02 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank cut the price target on Packaging Corporation of America PKG from $144 to $104. Packaging Corporation of America shares fell 0.6% to $115.26 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.