- Wells Fargo cut the price target on Tesla, Inc. TSLA from $280 to $230. Wells Fargo analyst Colin Langan maintained an Equal-Weight rating on the stock. Tesla shares fell 0.4% to $220.85 in pre-market trading.
- Canaccord Genuity cut the price target for T2 Biosystems, Inc. TTOO from $12.5 to $2.5. Canaccord Genuity analyst Kyle Mikson downgraded the stock from Buy to Hold. T2 Biosystems shares fell 4.7% to $2.43 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc cut the price target on MSC Industrial Direct Co., Inc. MSM from $100 to $93. MSC Industrial Direct shares rose 2.5% to close at $76.63 on Thursday.
- Morgan Stanley lowered the price target for Mondelez International, Inc. MDLZ from $70 to $63. Mondelez International shares fell 0.8% to $57.20 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital cut the price target for BlackRock, Inc. BLK from $495 to $481. BlackRock shares fell 0.2% to $565.00 in pre-market trading.
- Canaccord Genuity lowered the price target on STAAR Surgical Company STAA from $97 to $88. STAAR Surgical shares rose 2.4% to close at $72.00 on Thursday.
- Credit Suisse slashed the price target on Owens & Minor, Inc. OMI from $37 to $20. Owens & Minor shares fell 4.9% to $14.62 in pre-market trading.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.